Author Topic: Wrench Events Arcade  (Read 2656 times)

These are some wrench events games I have been working on for quite some time.

Mega Pong

This is a game of "pong" that involves 4-players, two teams and AI.  You play the game by moving the paddle to intercept the incoming pong balls.  Then those pong balls go to the other team.  To activate the AI just place a horse on the base.  The game adapts to the average skill of all players because pong balls get sent between the teams until someone misses it.  The game features an on/off button guarded by an admin only door.  First team to 100 wins!  This comes with a single player version in which there are none of the features indicted in the first sentence (no need.)

Horse RTS

In this game you control the horse's movements using the arrows and you control their actions with the letters.
B=Bullet.  This fires five bullets in a row, no reload time.
R=Rocket.  This fires a single rocket, 5 sec. reload time.
A=Artillery.  This fires a rocket in a random direction, 5 sec. reload time.
J=Jump.  This makes your horse jump strait up, no reload time
There are several obstacles on the field.
Brown=Dirt.  Its just an obstacle that is in the way.
Green=Grass.  You can hide in it and shoot through it.
Red=Explosive.  It explodes when shot then disappears.  It also disappears when you touch it.
White=Points.  Shoot your opponent's (not your own) to gain 5 score.  Touching this will make it disappear for 15 seconds.
First to 100 points wins!

I have bright white reset buttons hidden in the boxes for all of the games.  These reset the score in case anything goes wrong.  The on button for mega pong automatically resets the score as well as winning the Horse RTS.

You may also have to set your schedules in advanced config to somewhere above 50 in order for these to work properly without the schedule quota hit.

Please note you MUST have the set event timeout add-on in order for these to work.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=41107.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?jitxiiaimde

Download to blockland/saves/slate
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:57:20 PM by PJ Boy »

EDIT: Ignore this post.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 08:12:55 PM by Randomguy »

I really wanna see the Horse RTS

how do you make the horses move and shoot stuff!?

It all has to with on bot touch.  All of the events for moving and shooting are acualy in the base but all of the events are dissabled.  Clicking on one of the buttons enables one of the events for a cetain period of time before dissabling them all again.  The consaquence of this is you can't move and shoot at the same time.

Please note that you need Rocket Launcher, Gun, and Gravity Rockets turned on in order for the horse RTS to work.

EDIT: Ignor this post
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 04:31:13 PM by PJ Boy »

If I get more recogntion I may create a stage designer for the horse RTS.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:10:04 PM by PJ Boy »

Where do you download it to?

It all has to with on bot touch.  All of the events for moving and shooting are acualy in the base but all of the events are dissabled. blah blah blah events crap stuffty vagina

yeah, i know that...what i emant was, do you jsut use velocity to make them move?

At nibbles110:  I forgot to specify.  Save in blockland/saves/slate I believe.

At oromis: Yes I did use velocity to just make them move.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:58:14 PM by PJ Boy »