ZacharyMatt

Author Topic: ZacharyMatt  (Read 1510 times)

This topic is about one of our Blocklanders, Zacharymatt. Now Hes allready bumped 3 1/2 Year old topics. The most humourous was Hitmans Uber maze. He bumped it saying "No Pix No Clix". Well its pretty obvious since the topic is sooooo old. The pictures are deleted our outdated. Zacharymatt fails to realize that bumping old Topics is bad. And annoying.

These old topics served there time showing off and now need to rest!.

He's a noob. He didn't read the blockland forum rules.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:32:28 PM by mike1337 »

This topic was bound to appear eventually.

I can't wait for somebody to make a topic about me :cookieMonster:

yes i am a noob im sorry but i didn't know you should call me bad names becasue i deserve it

and i have told meyself if i think you doing it again not to use the fourms ever again
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 02:37:21 PM by Zacharymatt5 »

wow, someones a conformist

Ok im loving creeped out behond Extent I sent him a message regarding his actions, Heres his reply

Re: Read this
« Sent to: darthvolga on: Today at 02:28:13 pm »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes im sorry i can't take this back but god will forgive all my sins

im going to wait for 6 months. then bump this, agreeing

Ok im loving creeped out behond Extent I sent him a message regarding his actions, Heres his reply

Re: Read this
« Sent to: darthvolga on: Today at 02:28:13 pm »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes im sorry i can't take this back but god will forgive all my sins

Ummm.... wut? Bumping old topics is bad, but since when is it a sin?

Yeah its really loving creepy huh. I didnt know any People Like "Him" Played Blockland. Or atleast they didnt tell anyone.

Ummm.... wut? Bumping old topics is bad, but since when is it a sin?
And since when is it forgivable*?

*Not under the certain rare moments it is.

Go to 2nd or 3rd page of addons, theres like 6 topics with his name, and they arent even long. All he puts is awesome. I was just about to post a drama about him lawl.