Author Topic: New Weapon: Gravity Gun  (Read 29831 times)

I've just used the default Printer model for this, so set the shapeFile of grGunImage to whatever path you want it to be. Eye offsets are set for this weapon (and the default Printer), so the model will stay in the same place in first person, without regard to arm movements or moving "inside" walls.

When I do that, I use the wrench and spawn the gun, but it is all black. When I get it, its just the Black Printer again. Whair2Edit.

The colorShift of the item and weapon image is set as a dark grey colour. You may want to change this to white to suit your model. Did you change the model for grGunImage and grGunItem?

I made a shape of its own for it, you can use it if you want. If you don't want it could you make a new gravgun script that the shape file can be changed to what ever shape wanted.

http://www.mediafire.com/?aa4hfy68utd

lovey, just needs some coloring to it :D

i like space guys addons but the printer gun quality to the weapon i do not like

I made a shape of its own for it, you can use it if you want. If you don't want it could you make a new gravgun script that the shape file can be changed to what ever shape wanted.
[Epic Model here]
Looks like a robot hand.

I know This Might be A LITTLE TO MUCH to ask for but my computer only works on MediaFire so...could you make a Link to there? :iceCream: :nes: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Then your computer is broken.

i like space guys addons but the printer gun quality to the weapon i do not like
I like the model. It fits with the particles and things.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 12:45:50 PM by Space Guy »

http://www.mediafire.com/?aa4hfy68utd

epic gun nice :cookie:

Updated the link in the main post for the RTB Download Manager.

Idk if your interested but i got useles gravity gun model under 400 polys.

It looks ugly as hell and there are so many badly done parts you shouldn't even put it in-game.

It looks ugly as hell and there are so many badly done parts you shouldn't even put it in-game.

didnt someone make a gravity gun model already?

it's ugly but it has a handel unlike Packers

it's ugly but it has a handel unlike Packers
i like the model its pretty like the half life one but a lil more blocko