Author Topic: Portal Gun  (Read 82963 times)

EH? ill give u 1 :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie: 's but i wont download im to lazy to do all the commands anyway i just died from a noob (noobs give meh a sickness called noobitis)

What Add-Ons do you have installed/enabled? Console log.
it wont let me post it i cant go past 2000 characters

link doesnt work get a good link

How the hell do you use it, the gun only fires blues which cancel out each other!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 01:57:55 AM by Gimmickface »

Fire or Jet to fire linked Blue and Orange Portals, or create them from bricks with the spawnProjectile event.

Space. I think you need to include more detail on the linking, because its very confusing to me.

Linked Portals From A Brick
Use two Brick->spawnProjectile events to spawn a Portal (Orange) projectile and a Portal (Blue) projectile. If they collide with walls which they can spawn portals on (e.g. don't land on a portal-proof wall, don't collide with another portal), they will create a portal of each colour. Walk in one and come out of the other.

Link A Player's Portal To A Brick
1. Create two bricks - a flat plate and a 1x1 brick. Use the Wrench to give the 1x1 brick a memorable name.
2. Use the Brick->spawnProjectile event on the 1x1 brick to create an orange portal on an empty wall.
3. When the player steps on the plate, use the Player->setPortalGun event to disable the orange portal. (either Blue/Pickup or BlueOnly) The player must be in a minigame for you to do this.
4. Use the Brick->setAsPortalLink event on the 1x1 brick (using <NAMED BRICK> as a target) to set it as the player's portal link.
5. When the player fires a blue portal (the orange one will give a 'denied' sound since you disabled it), it will link with the orange portal spawned by the brick.
6. If the player or a vehicle recently picked up by it (Portal Gun or Gravity Gun) goes through the orange portal, it will teleport to their blue one.
7. If any player or object goes through the blue portal of a player who is currently linked to a brick's orange portal, it will teleport to there.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

He was failing a noob asking how to jet, not the mod >.>

Re-downloaded, still says  the required weapon Gravity Gun is missing when it's installed. Help.

you need to get spaceguys gravity gun to use the Pgun

whoa........jesus crist..its only a fricken portal gun....and besides u have a reason to yell out that crap when its COMPLETELY new, but it's not.

it was new when i posted! sorta.... plus i wanted it for my portal maze save  :cookieMonster:

Re-downloaded, still says  the required weapon Gravity Gun is missing when it's installed. Help.
Try redownloading the Gravity Gun. The correct filename for the Gravity Gun should be "Weapon_GravityGun.zip".

Make sure you have the right one installed, you need my version, the port of SolarFlare's from v8 will not work. (Although both can be installed and/or enabled at the same time, his does not have the relevant scripts for my mods)

Post the console.log file in your Blockland folder after running the game, starting a single player server and closing it when you spawn if problems persist.

i had to try and download this like 8 times but it works.. and move bullets

Very nice, Thank you spaceguy. We all LOVE you.
Get rid of your avatar, you're not even in PPT.

THIS PWNS HAVE A N64 AND COOKIES!  :nes:  :cookie:  :cookie: