Author Topic: New Zombie type ideas  (Read 1210 times)

Werewolf: Skin is grey and and has hook hands. Is fast and can jump high. Snarls insted of usual zombie moans. Medium hp.

Frakenstiens creature: Dark green skin. Very big. Slow but very powerful and can fling you into air (if you fought him you would be probly die of impact insetd fo him). Tons of Hp. Makes deep groans.

Headcrab: You know, I think?

Zombie horse: Green. Horse. Normal horse stats. Not ridable

Imp: Beige. Tiny. Small hp but fast. Hard to hit cause it jumps.

Thanks for reading

Or Zombie mod with an optional time limit so we get the chance to acctualy win against a zombie attack.

Yes that would be good, at the end of the time limit it says who killed most zombies.

Yes that would be good, at the end of the time limit it says who killed most zombies.
Good idea is good

I wish that when you die you become a zombie other than just watch other players play, because some admin cheat alot and the game may take a hour to restart and if you leave and come back into the mini the admins will ban you.

I wish that when you die you become a zombie other than just watch other players play, because some admin cheat alot and the game may take a hour to restart and if you leave and come back into the mini the admins will ban you.
You mean the admin spawn that uses the admin F8?

I guess it would be cool...

You mean the admin spawn that uses the admin F8?
Kinda, sometimes when they know thier going to die they f8 away, and somehave set to where if they die, they respawn, while the rest of us have to watch them, and if we leave and rejion the mini they ban us from the server.

Bum mod THEY WANT YOUR CHANGE! and they carry cups and make drunk ones too. I got the idea from south park. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:27:29 PM by Kratos »

I believe when you admin spawn, And everyone else thats non-admin dies the game restarts to prevent this "cheating."
But I could be wrong. :P

Or Zombie mod with an optional time limit so we get the chance to acctualy win against a zombie attack.
The current version is objective based, I think it has win events.

I got the idea from south park. :cookieMonster:
South Park isn't funny.

Your "idea" is only made stupider.

South Park isn't funny.

Your "idea" is only made stupider.

south park is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways i like these ideas. hopefully this will be put into the fourth zombie mod