Author Topic: New Rewards.  (Read 17399 times)

OMG this is like counter strike OMG THANK YOU

um no, this is not a thank you this is a fail, i have nothing agianst the mod or the creater, things just dont need to be reposted

um Yes, this is  a thank you this is not a fail, i have nothing agianst the mod or the creater, things just dont need to be reposted

Dr pain crap off, this is a fail not a win, dont reverse my text, only i can do that trick cause i have no rep to lose,

NO NO NO NO NO*#INF^#INF
FAIL BIN PLEASE*#INF^#INF

why the hell hasn't badspot banned rykuta yet

i mean, really

on another note, thanks zombie, i might use this

love it  <3

can you change (name) is dominating. to (name) is PWNING

lol

Dr pain forget off, this is a fail not a win, dont reverse my text, only i can do that trick cause i have no rep to lose,

NO NO NO NO NO*#INF^#INF
FAIL BIN PLEASE*#INF^#INF

why the hell hasn't badspot banned rykuta yet

i mean, really

why the hell hasnt be banned you, your jsut about as big of a handicap as anyone else
the reason lies within the fact that this forum is pretty bad, the game is FTW the forum, not so much

why the hell hasnt be banned you, your jsut about as big of a handicap as anyone else
the reason lies within the fact that this forum is pretty bad, the game is FTW the forum, not so much
I love how you call dedicated users handicapped. It wasn't like your stuffty custom addons, you don't even ask permission to port them, and if you did, then you are careless to read the whole thing.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:39:40 PM by koolkody12 »

Just leave.

Very good for deathmatches. Also useful when the Bot Mod port comes out

isint there one
when you get 18 kills it says like

blockhead is a H@X0R!!! Leeding in 18 kills

isint there one
when you get 18 kills it says like

blockhead is a H@X0R!!! Leeding in 18 kills

This is the one, I'm the one that added is a H@X0R!

idcNah.
Can you say color addicted noob?
Ontopic, you have my download and a cookie.   :cookie:
I enjoyed headshots, and will make sure to use this mod whenever I host.