Author Topic: half life and all its monsters  (Read 8417 times)

Gtfo of here, Luquado.

my favy is bulldquid "Bullsquids are bipedal, highly aggressive creatures that appear throughout the Black Mesa Research Facility due to a dimensional rift. Bullsquids appear to be able to survive, if not thrive, in environments that are unfriendly or even toxic to humans, including sewers and pools of radioactive, chemical, or biological waste. In Xen, which is from where they came (but to which they are not native), Bullsquids are sometimes found near pools of an unknown liquid that has healing properties to humans." idk  bout healin sutf but it has lectric that come out of it 's coilas

lso did u know tht bullquids wre used to b e friendsly wit h th e pl ayre but ppl kilt them naywa y so valv e tooked them out! don yo think there cute y wuold anynone wand to killed it its mean

You can tell which part he copied/pasted.
Note to Sheezy, This is a joke.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 09:43:35 PM by XD! »

o wel my fav is hte barnecu\llul acourdingg 2 te combne it "Barnacles are relatively simple creatures. They do not appear to possess any degree of intelligence - instead of actively hunting prey, they feed by reacting to external stimulus, in the form of animals which come into contact with the barnacles' tongue. Although the creatures do not demonstrate any intelligence in hunting, they possess an uncanny ability to attach themselves to ceilings overlooking thoroughfares frequented by potential prey, although some do seem to hide in corners far away from routes used by prey. Similarly to real barnacles, they typically occur in groups or colonies. These are found throughout the entire Half-Life series, and the player often encounters small areas populated with large numbers of barnacles, which do not seem to be in competition with each other. det y it my favrut kuz dat stuf

You can tell which part he copied/pasted.

lso did u know tht bullquids wre used to b e friendsly wit h th e pl ayre but ppl kilt them naywa y so valv e tooked them out! don yo think there cute y wuold anynone wand to killed it its mean

This has to be a troll. It just HAS to be. How can anyone be this stupid?

This has to be a troll. It just HAS to be. How can anyone be this stupid?

hydras i hate those thing the ones with the claws <play half life 1> but now there gone :( i miss them the soilders became combine lol frist good now VERYZER EVILZ