Author Topic: No school in central Ohio!  (Read 2699 times)

ITT: People who like saying ITT :cookieMonster:

LOL.

I don't think I have ever really used "ITT" before, so I guess I am making up for lost time.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 12:48:20 PM by Bisjac »

Ace

Shame, I'm only in the north-western corner of Ohio. No hurricane force winds here, we had some pretty nasty storms though.

ITT: Private school snobs.
I go to a private school, and I'm not stuck up.

Its hot and not windy here  :D

ITT: College bigshots who think they own the place.
Well we do. Better than over-privilaged whiny kids who think they're all big and bad because mommy bought them a pc.

Well we do. Better than over-privilaged whiny kids who think they're all big and bad because mommy bought them a pc.

I hate those people. "I've got an iPhone!". Everyone has an idiotPhone at my school.

iphones suck ass.
i would rather own that chinese rip off. at least its compatable with all scripts and all phone companies.
at 4th the price

Your argument might be valid if it weren't for the fact that I worked my ass to earn the money for my computer. No freebies here.

The only major things my parents pay for me is my education(besides food,shelter, and clothing. That's a given dur). My computer, car, phone, and misc junk are payed for out of my pocket.

I'd include medical costs but mine have been under $300 per year for the last six years. I get two dental check ups a year and I had a minor ear infection last summer.

Also <3 iPhone.

i live in kentucky and my school got closed yay me :D