Author Topic: ToolWand(TW)  (Read 23096 times)

ok i downloaded the tool wand paint monsters and default tools i went into add ons folder and put them in opened up block land activated add ons i only saw tool wand in the add ons menu so i played it and when i went into i got tool wand set e letter for the gui opened gui it was empty i pressed L with tool wand in my hand little ( ) came up nothing in them what do i do know i dont have pm wand either?????????????????????????????? like i said a  :cookie: for who ever helps me

not shure what you tlakin about but i did dwnload the deafults and stuck them in my add ons folder they didnt show up in the add ons menu nor did the paintmonsters
so what am i supossed to do and wered to get a brick decollisoner
Translation please?
I think he means: "Not sure what your talking about, but I did download the defaults and put them in my Add-ons folder they didn't show up in the add-ons menu nor did the paintmonsters. So what am I supposed to do and (its weird to decollision a brick with paintmonsters)"?
( "(" and ")" means im not sure about it)

Also, how do you do things like snake mode (paint monsters), I've tried some things but they wont work.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Darn, translation too late..

TRHEE roosterIES FOR YOU  arhh the roosterie monster take them all :cookieMonster:LOLZ

^Am I the only one that noticed this^

Great work as always Nixill :)

im sorry i spoke two soon, two letters up is what i  want to say i hope maybe nixill could put a instruction manul in here please
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:06:09 AM by arcticfox978 »

im sorry i spoke two soon, two letters up is what i  want to say i hope maybe nixill could put a instruction manul in here please

agreed

Tool USE LESS
Version 2.0

Description:
This is the dum wand some of you knew for none ever, I hated it, added some features and added some bugs. Also, now it uses it's own type of fail bin so everyone can use Fail bin tools in their add-ons, they just need to add a FAIL.txt. Look at the add-ons for the toolFAIL for more info. This has a stupid GUI that is mostly for FAILING, so he can edit who has access to what tools. Defaults are set in the FAIL BIN themselves. These edited access levels are saved too.

Info:
-Switch tools with FAIL, defaulted to L.
-You don't NEED the FAIL add-on due to switching using light.

Screenshot:
GUI: (Note that this list is determined by the installed tools.)

Features:
  • Saves never work. (Imagine all these tools with seprate datablocks.)
  • You can add your own tools using it's FAIL system.(They won't have a datablock count too.)
  • You can add these FAILING to your own add-ons, just include a FAIL.txt.

FAILS:
(Install like a FAIL add-on.)

{Default tools}
Description:
The default tools from the V8 Tool FAIL.
Tools:
  • Mass Destructo adds loads of FAIL in an area.
  • Fill Printer This is like the fillcan but with prints.
  • Get owner Gets the FAILER of the specific add on.
  • Impulse A FAIL wand. (This is just for fun)

Download:

{PaintMonsters}
Description:
These are the paintmonsters from V8, they paint the bricks they are on.
This is great for FAILING and stuff.
They even battle FAILINGs of other colors. (50% Success Rate)
Tools:
  • PaintMonster wand Creates the FAILERS.

Download:

Download:

Download:

If you have any bug reports and/or suggestions, feel free toFAIL/i].

Please could you explain paint monsters? No one seems to understand it, including me...

I don't get it, what does it do?

Thanks NiX :D Its teh winz

Ok, so I DL this, and I put the stuff in my add-ons folder. I open blockland to check this cool thing out, and I spawn it, press "[" and... nothing happens. my tool wand just shows this "[]". Yes, I opened GUI. "Tool Wand Controls" it's blank. Please explain how to use this phucking thing!

Ok, so I DL this, and I put the stuff in my add-ons folder. I open blockland to check this cool thing out, and I spawn it, press "[" and... nothing happens. my tool wand just shows this "[]". Yes, I opened GUI. "Tool Wand Controls" it's blank. Please explain how to use this phucking thing!
To get the tool, simply say "/toolwand", or spawn and pick up the item. You DON'T need the GUI to use it, if you have a server it is recommended. After you have the toolwand just press the button that you set to be the light,for defults it is, for Laptops it is "[", but for other PCs it is "L". If you have downloaded it properly then at the bottom of your screen, it should say something, this would be the title of the tool your using, and a small description.

I don't get it, what does it do?
Tool wand is very much like the Multitool, but with different tools, and more fun tools. The ID getter just gets the ID of the object or person you hit. NOTE, this does NOT find the BL_ID. The brick deleter just.. well... deletes bricks. Impulse wand allows you to change the impulse for it, then when you hit someone, they will go flying in the opposite direction. The Brick Decollisionner just decollisions bricks that you hit with it, however with V9, there is less need of it. If you are making something and you don't want the players having a wrench, just give them Toolwands!.

The paintmonsters work like this...

When you join a server and spawn with the Toolwand Add-on and the paintmonsters tool, make some 1X1 flat bricks on the floor, make sure that there are the same colour and all touching. Now change your spray colour to something other than the colour of the flat bricks. Now get your Toolwand out again, and press "L" or for laptop users "[" until it says at the bottom of your screen "paintmonsters". Now hit your bricks with the wand, and watch your little guys explore! Now change your spray colour again, but something different. Hit the bricks again with the Toolwand, you wont need to change it. Now there are two teams, they will fight each other when they meet (Go next to each other). The winner will kill the other and he will leave a blood mark for a small time. You can have multiple teams with multiple team mates and using a different colour for obstacles such as trees. If you are going to have a base plate underneath make sure that its not the same colour than the flat bricks.

To get the tool, simply say "/toolwand", or spawn and pick up the item. You DON'T need the GUI to use it, if you have a server it is recommended. After you have the toolwand just press the button that you set to be the light,for defults it is, for Laptops it is "[", but for other PCs it is "L". If you have downloaded it properly then at the bottom of your screen, it should say something, this would be the title of the tool your using, and a small description.
Tool wand is very much like the Multitool, but with different tools, and more fun tools. The ID getter just gets the ID of the object or person you hit. NOTE, this does NOT find the BL_ID. The brick deleter just.. well... deletes bricks. Impulse wand allows you to change the impulse for it, then when you hit someone, they will go flying in the opposite direction. The Brick Decollisionner just decollisions bricks that you hit with it, however with V9, there is less need of it. If you are making something and you don't want the players having a wrench, just give them Toolwands!.
Yeah, I know how to work it... but how do i install tools? I DLed them, and they don't show up when I press [. please help!

Yeah, I know how to work it... but how do i install tools? I DLed them, and they don't show up when I press [. please help!
I have no idea! When NiXiLL decides to check this topic he probably will answer, and tell me off for making loads of mistakes in my last post XD

Seems to me the tools are missing a server.cs..

They aren't in the addon list so I can't enable them.. unless the TW addon is suppost to find them and load them, but that doesn't seem to do it. I have left them all zipped, maybe that's the problem?

Seems to me the tools are missing a server.cs..

They aren't in the addon list so I can't enable them.. unless the TW addon is suppost to find them and load them, but that doesn't seem to do it. I have left them all zipped, maybe that's the problem?

no no they stay zipped he just messed up a little um fix plz????