Author Topic: My Brother, Whoopee.  (Read 1273 times)

I hate him, I now see Jack Thompson's reasoning, too.  I was seeing what was going on with Burnout, and why it wasn't updating it, then I went back to the PS3 to play Battlefield.  He came down there too, and was arguing because he wanted to play Star Wars.  After a long argument saying everything I did and owned was useless, I leave saying this was pointless.  He said he thought it was ridiculous I was arguing over that.  I said that he always treated me like a huge idiot.  Then he replys, "I find iT RIDICULOUSTHAT YOU ARE SO DUMB"  A little angry, right?

Well, THAT wasn't pointless at all!

This is an internet forum, it's all pointless!

Pointless posting is pointless.

Lol punch him in the side of the head next time, tis what I do.

Enjoying the Bikes Pack for burnout?

Anyway, I just sit there. Ignore him. If he starts getting in your face, give him that really forgeted up stare. They eventually say "YOUR loving CREEPING ME OUT." Or they say "IM TELLING MOM!" And then, they leave. But usually tell your mom.

Tell him that older brothers are given a license that says they are allowed, by the Government, to kill their little brother if they annoy them.

It always makes the most fun stuff happen.

Anyone got a drama llama for this thread? No? Okay, I'll deliver :D

Tell him that older brothers are given a license that says they are allowed, by the Government, to kill their little brother if they annoy them.

It always makes the most fun stuff happen.
If he believes that then he is so unintelligent he should jump off a cliff.

Enjoying the Bikes Pack for burnout?

Anyway, I just sit there. Ignore him. If he starts getting in your face, give him that really forgeted up stare. They eventually say "YOUR loving CREEPING ME OUT." Or they say "IM TELLING MOM!" And then, they leave. But usually tell your mom.
No, he's older.  Also, he had the TV remote, and I had no paper to cover the remoter-bobber.

I'm actually a younger brother, and now I can tell that when I was younger I was a pain in the ass.