Author Topic: Epic luck  (Read 2671 times)

well, I finally got all my money, time to buy blockland :D

well, I finally got all my money, time to buy blockland :D
Ok!

I'm haveing a book fair at school tomorrow and I'm getting 20 bucks for it. Thats just epic luck, so I can save 2 dollars from that money and I'll have blockland :3
or you can keep YOUR OWN MOTHER ******* EMOTIONS to YOUR MOTHER ******* SELF k...

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:47:48 PM by Badspot »

or you can keep YOUR OWN MOTHER ******* EMOTIONS to YOUR MOTHER ******* SELF k...

Was that a joke? If it was it was not really funny...

I'm sorry but that was just some random stuff right there.

Or (Diargon) could go die in a hole...... We should replace the U.S.A.'s upcomeing election with this pressing matter witch is surely of greater importance.

I'm sorry but that was just some random stuff right there.
lol

Well there hasn't been a new one since 1997, So probably :P

A strage nuber to stop making them on...

Weird thing was. I had a goosebumps book about some mutant worms. Then I noticed some holes I open it and there was a loving worm right inside it eating the book. I tried to take it out and then it bit me

A worm bit you????

User was banned for this post
Got what you deserved, that was rude, and it makes you look like a loving n00b, anyways.
Ontopic: welcome, hope to see you around on the servers.

Book worms can bite.

Yep, I bite. :3

Got what you deserved, that was rude, and it makes you look like a loving n00b, anyways.
Ontopic: welcome, hope to see you around on the servers.

Damn straight.