Author Topic: Huge Funhouse  (Read 2059 times)

I just found an old save of my huge funhouse that many people were helping me with building. I used an older RTB version when we built it, but I made it work in the newest version. Some things might not work, but most of the things works like they should.

The funhouse has 21 floors, and several small floors. It's challenges in all of them, like finding the right/hidden teleport, and much more. You should come and take a look, the server is running the latest RTB version and it uses the Happey Valleys map. There were bots in the last version that I used in the funhouse, but I can't make them work now, but still the funhouse gives a real challenge. Come and take look!

Some of you might remember this funhouse from some months ago ;-)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 01:02:53 PM by Mixmasta »

you should post this in the gallery

you should post this in the gallery
I believe i has been posted there before. So I now say that the server is up sometimes. Might be up this evening and tomorrow, then you can come and try to get to the goal.

That's awesome... Wonderful job. It looks quite fun to play in!

Hey could you post or pm me the per?

Here's the persistence, just remember to give me, magi-prest and lots of other persons that helped credits :-P Well, the server will probably be up today, called Huge Funhouse. I've also fixed the movers so that they work correctly now, have fun! :-D

Persistence.dso

Persistence (Right click, save as)