Author Topic: To: 76 cougar  (Read 6274 times)

Dont you ever make fun of red necks! Are you some N*****?!? And yes, 76 Cougar is an A**hole. He is spaming my servers and steals cars. paints people too! And this was when PTTA screwed me!
Three words: your white trash

don't forget who your flaming. get cougar not each other. however aaron was an idiot so we should add him to the list!

Dont you ever make fun of red necks! Are you some N*****?!?

Seriously, just shut the forget up. Yes I am a monday, yes I'm a red neck at the same time. So just loving shut your mouth. You just poked your head up and now you are making tribal remarks? And necromancing old topics? You are not going to get respect in the community by doing this. Look at some of our more respected members like Grim Ant or Teh Shadow, they never got they're start doing this ice cream. So just stop.

Edit: Now I need to take my pill before I goto school thanks to you.

well, i was originally writing this to talk to cougar, but i guess he read it and realized what a douche he was, now its another flame war, mixed with some racism and i think i heard something about rednecks? anyways, im locking my topic because it never really went anywhere.
(update) unlocked, lets see what cougar has to say in his defence shall we?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:58:59 PM by Facechild »

:BUMP:
i still await a reason for spamming and being a douche cougar!

Now look whos under fire. We will never get to know other races from other planets unless we are able to deal with all of humanity's probems. yes, the whole world is ignorant, yes the truth hurts but so what. So what if the truth hurts DEAL WITH IT. So what if the world is ignorant DEAL WITH IT. The first rule of life is DEALING WITH IT.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 02:13:15 AM by Ratty »

nice post, but it really dosn't make sence here.

Ok, imagine if I was 76 Cougar.

"Hey! I got an awsome idea! I will get the editor wand and spam the [USSR] server! I am so awsome! And also, I will leave my name obviously there for everyone to read, so everyone will know it will be me who spammed the server, so I will get flamed a lot! Ha ha ha!"

Great plan...

I don't think it was 76 Cougar, but someone who does not like him. So, lets suspect everyone else in the entire existance of BL -.-

he didn't say otherwise when we questioned him, he just told us to "forget off".

o btw we'll start suspecting you........now

I  think that 76 Cougar IS in fact Aliendu4,
cuz on Yt00ds server he always PM'd me and said "this is Aliendu4"

we know hes alendu4 same ip
and he's told us

I  think that 76 Cougar IS in fact Aliendu4,
cuz on Yt00ds server he always PM'd me and said "this is Aliendu4"

-.- we already established that...