Author Topic: D&R Military Jeep  (Read 42769 times)

I can concur. The Military Jeep acts like the Katana from v8- it disables all right-click options on the Portal Gun.

Well that explains it

Racer, it seems like Destiny/Zack0Wack0 is just using you and posting on forums to try to be "popular" on the forums/Blockland while no one recognizes you.

no it just seems that way to me...

Another half-assed effort from Destiny/Zack0Wack0, just like that speed boat.
Frankly, you're supposed to test such things as the right click function before you post it, that's what testing's about. So you don't end up with stuff that breaks things.

Racer, it seems like Destiny/Zack0Wack0 is just using you and posting on forums to try to be "popular" on the forums/Blockland while no one recognizes you.

no he does do a lot of the coding, and also i know what the problem is for the right click functions, it has something to do with exec'ing before the grav gun i think.

hey can you make a b-24 Liberator?that would be epic!
and also a b-17 flying fortress?

the aim is off witch is bad...

the aim is off witch is bad...
The tracers spawn from the tire, and the tracer particles are too small to be seen very well.

HAHHAH THE RIFLE NOT SHOOT WHERE YOU WANT! SO ITS FAIL

Dude, this looks sweet!
I just downloaded. :D
:cookie:'s for you everywhere!

He did say he was updating it, so he can still get the 2 major bugs (Portal Gun incompatability and the shooting point for the gun) fixed with it.

aim with the cross hairs on the machine gun. Not the round circle.

Another half-assed effort from Destiny/Zack0Wack0, just like that speed boat.
Frankly, you're supposed to test such things as the right click function before you post it, that's what testing's about. So you don't end up with stuff that breaks things.
oh well, at least they try and make things that no one else really has.

I have an idea, blackhawk with minigun mounts.