Author Topic: Origonal riddles| Share and solve  (Read 27892 times)

Post riddles, or look at riddles post and try to solve them.  (more then one riddle can be going at one time, and please say when a person got a riddle right)  Please stick to ones you made up.

Here's one to start us off:

Write "for I ate one" using only "I"s and "V"s.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 09:35:11 AM by laremere »

IV I VIII I
For I ate one

Try to fit the phrase "fish and and and and and chips" in a sentence. The words must all be together.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:01:49 PM by Spation »

Try to fit the phrase "fish and and and and and chips" in a sentence. The words must all be together.

Little autistic John went down the chippy to get some fish and chips. Sadly, John had a terrible stutter so it sounds something like "fish and and and and and and chips". He also ordered some mushy peas and a some vinegar.

IV I VII I
For I ate one
It's IV I VIII I, but close enough.

A gray giant was walking, and all of a sudden something ran infront of it, making the giant stop and get away, what ran infront of the giant?

Edit: Second typo in the same topic D:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 11:39:45 AM by laremere »

A mouse, the giant was an elephant?

What can go up a chimney down, but not down a chimney up? ( Don't answer it lare! D: )

smoke?
birds?
santa?  :D

Smoke from a fireplace.

I alredy sed smoke so u lose

long ago, a man accidently offended the king, and the king sentenced gim to death. but the man pleaded "NOU! DUN KILL MEH PLZ PLZ PLZ I DIDN'T NO IT MADE U MAD0RZ!!1!!5" then the king said "Fine, I will let you live, follow me." so the king and the man walk into a room with 2 doors, and 2 guards, each guarding one of the doors. "one of the doors is the door of life, the other is the door of death, but you cannot tell which door is which because they look exactly the same. one of the guards is the guard of truth, the other one is the guard of LIEZ. also, both the guards look exactly the same, and you may ask only 1 question, just one."

what does the man have to ask for his life?

"Are you a lying friend?"

If three cats catch three mice in three minutes, how many cats would be needed to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes?

long ago, a man accidently offended the king, and the king sentenced gim to death. but the man pleaded "NOU! DUN KILL MEH PLZ PLZ PLZ I DIDN'T NO IT MADE U MAD0RZ!!1!!5" then the king said "Fine, I will let you live, follow me." so the king and the man walk into a room with 2 doors, and 2 guards, each guarding one of the doors. "one of the doors is the door of life, the other is the door of death, but you cannot tell which door is which because they look exactly the same. one of the guards is the guard of truth, the other one is the guard of LIEZ. also, both the guards look exactly the same, and you may ask only 1 question, just one."

what does the man have to ask for his life?

"What will the other one say if I ask which door is the life door?"
Truth guy will tell you that the liar will tell you the door which is death(points to one or w/e).
Liar will lie about what will the truth guy would say, thus telling the death door.

Go into the opposite door.