Author Topic: OnZombieDeath + Teleportation Event Help  (Read 752 times)

Well I've had an idea for a mini game and it includes killing zombies to continue to the next level. The way I was going to do this was to have them teleport to the next level as soon as they killed the zombie.

What I do is set a small 4x4 plate to "On Zombie Death > Self > Player Transform" then send, but what I found out is that every time I do that, everyone in the mini game gets sent to the next brick (Like if a new player kills the zombie in level 1, someone fighting a zombie in level 3 would get sent to the brick that lets him into level 4).

So is there anyway to make it where the Zombie in level 1 won't send people in level 3 to level 4?

Instead of using set player transform Wrench the zombie spawns and make it so when the zombie dies it spawns another zombie at level 2.  When it dies it spawns a zombie at level 3 and so on.  Or you could have it where theres a zombie at each level and when the zombie dies it does not spawn back and when they all die at one level then a door or a passage opens.

whats the point?

That doesn't answer my question, so why even bother wasting your time to post it?

[quote author-PJ Boy]Instead of using set player transform Wrench the zombie spawns and make it so when the zombie dies it spawns another zombie at level 2.  When it dies it spawns a zombie at level 3 and so on.  Or you could have it where theres a zombie at each level and when the zombie dies it does not spawn back and when they all die at one level then a door or a passage opens.[/quote]

I'll try that and see how it works, but if more than 1 people are in it then it might not work right..