Author Topic: We have a mess on our hands...  (Read 2969 times)

Oh, my mistake. I thought that's what he said to you.
LOL!
its ok..and he didnt reply!
Adude says to Cory:YOUR A NOOB!!!!!

LOL!
its ok..and he didnt reply!
Adude says to Cory:YOUR A NOOB!!!!!
I also have been banned from PMing from hate mail (Since Knaz kept bumping for justice)

The internet should have a age requirement (spelling?), you must be 12 years or older to be on it.
Or at least act like a 12 year old.

You have to be able to say snake, vagina, boobs, tits, nipples, and love without laughing. Then you get on the internet.

You have to be able to say snake, vagina, boobs, tits, nipples, and love without laughing. Then you get on the internet.

Until they see a video game of someone flashing their boobs on the internet. Then they run to show off to everyone. LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

Until they see a video game of someone flashing their boobs on the internet. Then they run to show off to everyone. LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
I prefer online flash love and hentai games over video games, there pointless but hey it passes time.

I prefer online flash love and hentai games over video games, there pointless but hey it passes time.
Sim dates

I still laugh at it.

Come on, he's my little cousin douchebags :(
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:13:38 PM by SuperSnake117 »

Sim dates

I still laugh at it.

It was fun for a few minutes now we all can laugh at it.

snake, vagina, boobs, tits, nipples, and love
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:13:00 PM by SuperSnake117 »

You forgot a comma.
"Vagina boobs?"

You edited it. >:(
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:56:03 PM by blaman »

forget.

I complete the list without smerking, yet I failed to say vagina boobs without laughing.

GOD DAMNIT.

Saying them in a sentence doesn't make me laugh, but being like,

"snakeVAGINABOOBSTITSNIPPLESlo ve"

makes me laugh.

Hard.

i sent him a Pm here is what it said:

You seem to be annoying the few good Blocklanders.!
And he reported me to badspot!!!!!
OMG!
Now i cant PM anymore!

Good, I don't get why some of you guys think that its your job to reprimand other users on their behavior.  If someone is going around making stupid post and spamming either report it or just ignore it, I don't get what sending him a bunch of PM's would do, especially since he's a either a child or a troll who more than likely ignore your "advice."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 04:57:38 PM by adc90 »

spaming
You spelled a word incorrectly.
Thus, the contnets of your post are negated.
#I spelled contents wrong intentionally.