Author Topic: smileyBlonde Edits  (Read 7240 times)

wouldnt let me, said contact adminstrator

This is crap, just some edits of the blond guy most of them are looking like stuff.

Edit, what the forget is this crap?

I can use the brush to.

Ontopic: Try to improve the lines, also don't make the gay stuff.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:39:57 PM by Legent »

Cool, maybe some people cant make these!

No crap, wise guy

Alright fine, I'll form my previous post in perhaps a more critique manner.

As I was saying, these decals are nothing but a short and simple use of color editing functions in the software you used. The simple yet horrific additions that you made have quite a few flaws: they aren't symmetrical when clearly intended to be, the lines are all misshaped which shows no use of the pen tool whatsoever, just a quick and awful job using the brush, and on top of that the choice of color is terrible.
In conclusion, these decals do not and never will appeal to the general users of Blockland. They are easy to make and on top of that, they are poorly made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

say cookie if you read this

It says: say cookie if you read this

N00B!!! These prints SUCK!
Try to get more practice before posting wasteful prints!

It says: say cookie if you read this

N00B!!! These prints SUCK!
Try to get more practice before posting wasteful prints!
Idiot it are faces not prints.

What grammar? Mine is fine though not perfect.

Alright fine, I'll form my previous post in perhaps a more critique manner.

As I was saying, these decals are nothing but a short and simple use of color editing functions in the software you used. The simple yet horrific additions that you made have quite a few flaws: they aren't symmetrical when clearly intended to be, the lines are all misshaped which shows no use of the pen tool whatsoever, just a quick and awful job using the brush, and on top of that the choice of color is terrible.
In conclusion, these decals do not and never will appeal to the general users of Blockland. They are easy to make and on top of that, they are poorly made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

YOU have NO idea what YOUR TALKING ABOUT cause these ARENT DECALS, huuuuuurrrrduuuuurrrr

these edits are crap, it can be done in about a minute...no, just no...

YOU have NO idea what YOUR TALKING ABOUT cause these ARENT DECALS, huuuuuurrrrduuuuurrrr
Hahaha, need I say more?
Prime example of why this user is a complete idiot.

What grammar? Mine is fine though not perfect.
I lol'd. Your grammar is possibly the worst attempt to have acceptable grammar on the internet I have ever seen.
Idiot it are faces not prints.
Seriously, "Idiot it are faces not prints."
Let me fix this.

You Idiot, these are faces, not prints.
At least you had correct spelling and capitalization.