Author Topic: My Game Won't Woad  (Read 1148 times)

Whenever I start the game is it says its loading 3 files

main
server
client

then it stops and doesn't do a freakin thing!! HELP!!!!

Whenever I start the game is it says its loading 3 files

main
server
client

then it stops and doesn't do a freakin thing!! HELP!!!!
Sorry about the typo..its Load not Woad lol :P

Well, have you tried reinstalling BL

I don't have my freakin code D:<<<<<<<<<

What if you switched your email?

Didnt you keep your old email?

What if you switched your email?
Then you're screwed, it only sends your key to your email you registered with.

Why the forget would you switch email accounts knowing you don't have your game key and it only sends to that email address?!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Ethan loving stop you troll, I am seriously counting this happening the 14th time today and it's really pissing my off.

Theres no rule about replying before megascience.

Why the forget would you switch email accounts knowing you don't have your game key and it only sends to that email address?!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Ethan loving stop you troll, I am seriously counting this happening the 14th time today and it's really pissing my off.
Well, my dad switch us to frikin atnt or w/e...so there :P

Does the old email still exist? Have you tried it?

The way Key Recovery works is that when you enter an email and hit enter, it sends all keys that were bought under that email to the email account. If there are no keys registered under that email, then no keys are sent.

You should always keep a copy of a key, on paper or in your email.

Shut up and learn what a troll is.

Shut up and learn what a troll is.
Wow, I can't find my post about my definition of a troll. I'm not retyping it out, but it basically stated I'm using the term troll like the one under the bridge....doing....

Adam, mind your own business, not in the mood today. Ethan is friend, I'm just in a bad mood today.