Author Topic: Halo in Blockland  (Read 8548 times)

halo gets an extra flame im sure, because its that stigma (its super popular, yet populated by noob gamers)
like wow or CS to. its like the beginners of gaming to the whole gaming world lol.
game can be good, fine. but the hype that they cant live up to makes them suck
Underlined: Because it's bad to add people to our 'Culture' of gaming.

Boldened: Spore. But that's a bullstuff reason anyway.

Your saying don't put in Halo because it is just another game where you shoot stuff, yet GTA  and Bioshock are okay in Blockland...

Think about other games besides Halo... I for one would much rather have Halo in Blockland rather than GTA if I had the choice.
No, it's because it DOESN'T FIT. The Weapons from Halo offer nothing different. In Example, the 'Portal Gun' offered Portals.

Maybe we just don't won't a bunch of poor quality knock-off add-ons that add nothing to the game?

We already have plenty of guns, explosives, and vehicles. Nothing in Halo seems compellingly original enough to deserve recreation.

Add-ons based on other games just happen to be worth their weight in mb's.

Portal gun : Fun, innovative tool. Great for challenges. Unique
GTA maps : Creative and pushes against the limitations of the engine.

I dont realy like halo in blockland unless it can be done very good.

No, it's because it DOESN'T FIT. The Weapons from Halo offer nothing different. In Example, the 'Portal Gun' offered Portals.

I understand, it is true that the portal gun is a very good benefit to Blockland from an outsied game. But my point is, games like GTA don't offer anything yet people still praise GTA builds and downloads.

Walk around and shoot stuff? Sounds familiar:

As for "hax"; You are a loving handicap.
you just listed the best games ever :D

But 6 year old make Halo 3 videos and then post them on youtube. ;D

I understand, it is true that the portal gun is a very good benefit to Blockland from an outsied game. But my point is, games like GTA don't offer anything yet people still praise GTA builds and downloads.

But 6 year old make Halo 3 videos and then post them on youtube. ;D
Once I saw a kid playing Halo 3. He was killing his own team mates.

I know the GTA maps people make are good. However, if someone makes an exellant Halo map, they get flamed for it... the GTA maps never get flamed!

I know the GTA maps people make are good. However, if someone makes an exellant Halo map, they get flamed for it... the GTA maps never get flamed!
Because.

Halo- Halo has annoying Fan cigarettes alot of people think Halo is the best game in the world. Alot of noobs have the name "master cheif" or something that involves Halo itself. They are annoying as forget.

GTA- The fans of GTA are mature enough to not do what Halo Fan cigarettes do. They don't only talk about GTA they arn't obsessed with it either.

Because.

Halo- Halo has annoying Fan cigarettes alot of people think Halo is the best game in the world. Alot of noobs have the name "master cheif" or something that involves Halo itself. They are annoying as forget.

GTA- The fans of GTA are mature enough to not do what Halo Fan cigarettes do. They don't only talk about GTA they arn't obsessed with it either.
Not true, Halo does have an unlimited army of noobs. Yet, so doe GTA. My town in overfilled with posers who think they are in GTA. They walk around with fake leater jackets acting like the s!@#. Halo has cyber noobs, GTA has living poser noobs. Every great game will have an army of noobs. The only reason nobody thinks GTA has noobs is because they stay on their computer and never go out into the real world! If you don't like Halo and preffer GTA thats great... just don't be a poser please.Cyber noobs act the same way... only online. (Thus role-playing was born!)

Because halo is an overrated game. I never hear no CoD4, counter-strike, bioshock, HL2, etc. in my school.

At least in GTA you do not hear a 6 year old singing a terrible remake of Umbrella, and it has freedom. Halo to me isn't that great, in halo 3 they added a few things, which made multiplayer stuffty.

I got so bored of shooting enemies in halo....
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:49:23 PM by koolkody12 »

Because halo is an overrated game.
Halo may be overrated. BUT SO IS GTA!!! GTA is a very overrated game.
I for one think it sucks! All you do is blow up cars, steal any vehicle imaginable, and shoot the living crap out of people!!!

Halo may be overrated. BUT SO IS GTA!!! GTA is a very overrated game.
I for one think it sucks! All you do is blow up cars, steal any vehicle imaginable, and shoot the living crap out of people!!!

That isn't what it's all about, at least it does not have dull multiplayer. But, hey I respect your opinion.

I admit GTA is overrated and unoriginal, but if you had looked at how many tv/comics/etc., most of them were involving "aliens taking over the universe" or "loss of mankind" Sci-Fi genres that were there in the 1980s in america, halo is unoriginal.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:04:13 PM by koolkody12 »