Author Topic: SamBot Mod 1.0  (Read 57010 times)

You're too loving stupid to understand the help then.
Chill, he's only 10, they have no loving clue on how to use/work this kind of stuff.

YOU AGAIN listen to me i know how to make games with gamemaker (for mac and its simple script not like torque) so i should know how to do simple /cmds is that clear

and once i experimented with the windows one i have a very good idea on how to use it and if you want me to make something on blockland or gamemaker come to my house at 1720 maple ave evenston il apt. 2140

YOU AGAIN listen to me i know how to make games with gamemaker (for mac and its simple script not like torque) so i should know how to do simple /cmds is that clear

First off, this is Torque Game Engine.. Not game maker.

The simple /cmd's are just commandtoserver

/fetch skylord

is the same as:

commandtoserver('fetch',"Skylord");

There is a massive difference in coding, If you knew how to code.. This would be easy to install.

I'm sure your "GameMaker" Coding knowledge doesn't mean stuff when it comes to Torque.

and once i experimented with the windows one i have a very good idea on how to use it and if you want me to make something on blockland or gamemaker come to my house at 1720 maple ave evenston il apt. 2140

Gtfo, dumbass.

i know so why is it that when i do /makebot wrothmini it says it made it but where is it thats what im trying to get

Should spawn right at your position.

I notice it takes a bit to create the bot (Around 1-2 seconds)

Maybe you have a bunch of other add-ons that ruin it.

People are dumb and download every add-on they find.

Even if it would cause harm to your game, like this bot add-on would.

im doing what the help said its not working thats that so fail (ps im really mad at all the jerks! that play blockland i mean this is a kids game poeple)

This is not a "kids" game, more older people play it.

If more kids played this, the community would go to stuff.

The game is actually meant for anyone, there isn't a limit.. Just as long as you have common sense, which some lack of.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 04:09:19 PM by Skylord123 »

Quick question, what does it mean by /botweapon <name> <image name>? Or what ever it says.

SO! TEST THIS IDIOT BOT MOD AT YOUR BLOCKLAND! AND GO SEE IF REALY WORKS!
THIS IS AN FAKE BOT MOD! A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL! AND DONT WORKS!

CRUISE CONTROL!

On another more related note, This is not a ripoff of the real BotMod.
It's inferior in EVERY WAY.  But I still enjoy ninja-ing bots.
Now, if we could only get butterfly knife...

Guys, This simply

-FAILS.-

I'm locking the topic and leaving the other addons I made.

FAQ

Q: SO! TEST THIS IDIOT BOT MOD AT YOUR BLOCKLAND! AND GO SEE IF REALY WORKS!
THIS IS AN FAKE BOT MOD! A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL! AND DONT WORKS!

A: Sorry... It wont work for people with 0.003 IQ.

Thanks for the pic whoever was it.