Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 1624 times)

The sea monster should be a huge snake like in RE4
The imps should shoot balls and run fast
The robot skeles should be bigger
Horses should have armor(it would look cool)
Daggers?
Bosses(like giant meat cubes or a big skele)
A way to steal from the store(3% chance of making it out alive).
and a sythe+where did the cones go?

DONT FLAME
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 05:29:29 PM by Zero »

The robot (the Knight) should be removed. It has nothing to do with Age of Time envirment.

I don't care about the sea monsters, as long as the boats will be returned. I loved those boats :(

The knight fits in perfectly because AoT is fantasy not medieval.

Well, the Knight reminds me science fiction, not fantasy.

i think that it would be cool to be able to dislodge someones hook with an X-bow or by getting close and hitting "e." seems like it could make the cop chases in port a bit more interesting when the criminal could make the cop fall to his death if he is unaware. It sould be a DC 15 disable device check.

i want a market where you can sell items you dont want

I love the "stealing from shop" idea it would be so cool to get free items but you have a low chance of survival because of player cops and npc guards.....that would be cool.

Another fun idea would be a Market place Somewhere. There could be different stalls where you could put items for sale, the items would obviously not apear on the stall and when you "use" the Stall, you have the choice of characters that submited the items. When you click on their name, their items apear on the list. There could be a Selected price and it could go on to be Auctions. It would be quite usefull and it would make a good area for trading. I would suggest making the Market place in Starboard... IF it would ever happen.