Author Topic: Red blocks of pain  (Read 13312 times)

There is no loving download you just need to save it into your pictures. Besides it's better then OUCH.

There is no loving download you just need to save it into your pictures. Besides it's better then OUCH.

I added the orginal "ouch", i allso had to do it in v8, i also had a difrent version of the decal whic was more focused to the centre if you guys are interested...

I added the orginal "ouch", i allso had to do it in v8, i also had a difrent version of the decal whic was more focused to the centre if you guys are interested...

I'm interested, I still think you should make a script that turns on blood for everyone in the server to see instead of client.

This is handicapped, the other pain decal is much MUCH better.

Yeah since when do plastic toys bleed out real blood? Atleast this red brick blood makes more sense.

Since when do plastic toys move? and get virus?
Ever seen Chucky?

Since when do plastic toys move? and get virus?
Ever seen Chucky?
I'm not going by logic i'm going by what would make more sense if we was in a world when plastic toys move.

Right click the picture then save as. How hard is that to not understand?
oh uhhh sorry i didn't see that...

GRRRRRRR! SO THING IT BETTER! ALLWAYS IT HAPPENDS WITH ME IT MAKES ME CRY!
ALL ONES WHEN I TEST ITS ADD-ONS LIKE SAM BOT MOD IT DON'T WORKS!
NONE ONE OF US CAN BE AT THE FORUM! ONLY IF WE MAKE GOOD WITH QUALITY ADD-ONS! IF NOT SO ONE OF USS IS GOING TO LEAVE THE FORUM RIGHT NOW!
  go to hell
<offtopic>The reason you can't use the sambot mod is because you don't understand simple commands such as /botmake sambot
And if the /bothelp thing won't help, read the text that appears!
If typing /bothelp and no text shows up, drag the add-on into the add-ons folder of blockland by right clicking on blockland and clicking "find target" and dragging it into the add-ons folder.
<ontopic> You drag the add-on folder in particles. Make sure its name is "Pain". It's so freaking simple!

What decal?
DECALS, DUMMY

This is a decal to replace the ouch emitter.

If your talking about the default, It's just simply a typed word with a transparent background. If your talking about the bloody pain decal, it's black for low pain. Seen black blood? It's like werewolf blood.

Yellow blood?
(Pus   ewww... <(.x_x.)>  )

Theirs no yellow blood don't worry. Red=Med and High pain. Black=Low pain.

This is how the progress to save this to your desktop goes.

heres a nice lil picture of mario kthxbai

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 07:30:21 AM by Sankuro »

This is awesome. (Sorry for major bump...)