Author Topic: Forbidden When Port Forwarding?  (Read 2678 times)

I get an issue when I try to Portforward.
I put in the address as said in the form, except, I get a red page with the words "Forbidden" or something, but I have the login right, admin with no password.
Can someone help me?

Your parents probably changed the password so you don't forget with things.

Your parents probably changed the password so you don't forget with things.
Epic Bump.
No, they don't go on my computers.
Don't think I'm some little kid who doesn't have control over his/her/their/its own electronics, because I'm not.
But no, I didn't change it, in fact, I reset it 5 times to make sure.
Any other ideas?

Badspot

• Administrator
You are entering the wrong login or password. 

There are only two options:

1. You must know the correct login/password and enter it.
2. You must reset your router and use the default login/password.

These are the only two options.  End of thread and all other threads like it.

You are entering the wrong login or password. 

There are only two options:

1. You must know the correct login/password and enter it.
2. You must reset your router and use the default login/password.

These are the only two options.  End of thread and all other threads like it.
Yes, but Badspot, if I enter an incorrect login it just doesn't even display the page. Like a "UFAIL" moment, so um.. It isn't that. And I did reset the router and I know the default login, "admin" with no pass.
Maybe my router's just epic crap? But then again I got it like, only a month ago.

Yes, but Badspot, if I enter an incorrect login it just doesn't even display the page. Like a "UFAIL" moment, so um.. It isn't that. And I did reset the router and I know the default login, "admin" with no pass.
Maybe my router's just epic crap? But then again I got it like, only a month ago.
Edit:
Eh I guess I should just give up.
Sorry Badspot, it's just, I spent like 50 bucks (of my own money) on this damn router.
Really disappoints me =(

Did it specifically say in the manual that that is the default login?

Edit:
Eh I guess I should just give up.
Sorry Badspot, it's just, I spent like 50 bucks (of my own money) on this damn router.
Really disappoints me =(

Is it a linksys?

Epic Bump.
No, they don't go on my computers.
Don't think I'm some little kid who doesn't have control over his/her/their/its own electronics, because I'm not.
But no, I didn't change it, in fact, I reset it 5 times to make sure.
Any other ideas?

Any computer within the same router can get the password changed.

look around the router for the defult loggin and pass word or call comcast, att or what ever company provides yur internet

Are you sure you set a password? Most routers just tell you to leave the box blank and press enter if there's no password. If not then go restart it.

I'm going to lock for the sake of lockage, because yeah, I did all that stuff you guys suggested.. And it didn't help, or I already did it. I reset my router. But I should just give up, I mean making servers is a luxury not a need.
/locketh
Oh and thanks Badspot. Without you I'd keep bumping this stuff topic -.-