Author Topic: i just got scammed big-time :(  (Read 3682 times)

eternaldark would do just about anyhting for someone as long as it didnt effect him or it was to get revenge on someone.(eh, i just made new account and just wnated to see if my picture worked)

It says "OMG WHEN WILL MALE MODELS BE MADE" Along those lines. That's the biggest annoying question, most likely invented by Felix.

That animation is hilarious! i actually laughed out loud

btw it says "Why are there no male models?"

/\ /\ /\ DARN IT I wouldn't'a been beaten if I hadn't went looking for that picture.

Read faster! It's about male models.

I made a special GIF animation just for situations like this

i beleive that is taken from ghost in the shell:stand alone complex

I made a special GIF animation just for situations like this

i beleive that is taken from ghost in the shell:stand alone complex
So... You're just trying to change the subject or something?

BTW, I know a great tutor for grammar lessons.

We just gave an starfish their come-upings. We don't like it when people kill innocent newbies that are just trying to enjoy the game. It's not good for Age of Time's reputation and drives players away. And for your information, we do fight back. The only thing is that doesn't teach these people. The only way that could have taught him was this. And, in my opinion anyone stupid enough to fall for that sort of trap deserves to be trapped in the jail forever.

All the decent players on age of time wanted Felix gone or to at least stop killing everyone, yellow and I just had the strength and plans to do it.

hm... you said it was everyone earlier.

Everyone? Everyone what? Could you please be more specific? Dont actually answer this. I really don't care about whatever your comeback is.

dam that was clever Yellow :D
no more felix :D
unless he has friends to give him clothes!
 :cookieMonster:

Hmm
* dUMBELLS plans out a evil plan for eternaldark and yellow.

*Head Crab Ned Eats dUMBELLS' blueprints for the plan

Yeah, I print screened it a lot of times, and missed the frame every time. But Luquado told be what is said.