Author Topic: Blockland Alliance Navy [BAN]  (Read 6258 times)

Protip: Don't replace letters with numbers, makes you sound handicapped.

Also, build an app, I'm sure with a good amount of work, you'll be able to build something decent. :D

No1 cares about me huh?
nope.

Why did you post this post? this post you have posted is a useless post because all it is is moping from you and we do not understand why you are posting mopy posts!  Posts like this should not be posted.  (really, why did you post this?  You just come out of the blue with bad grammar and a useless... dare i say it, POST)

Here's a little tip for people who are applying:

I see most people who apply making ships. Please keep in mind that this isn't just a spaceship building clan! Take a look at MuffinMix's old Space Elevator. It's a good example of what would also count as a good application. The application can relate to space in any way.

A moon base, for example, would be tolerated as an application.

/inspired for next BAN build (Hint, it has to do with water)

I'm workin on a future-like subway, will that count as BANish? (lol)

Bump from second page.

Man, the clan section moves FAST.

I'm workin on a future-like subway, will that count as BANish? (lol)
Whore.

Even though I released it a while back, could I use my space bomber as an app?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=36153.0

Ignore the first pic :D

My app is coming along nicely :D

If its a no to my space bomber, I have an awesome spaceship idea , that if built right, could be my greatest project ever :D

Ace

Apologies for my recent inactivity. I've been extremely busy this week preparing for homecoming and my ports are still broken.

Despite all this, the clan is still going to stay up. As soon as this week is done with, I'll have time to work on my router and hopefully put up a dedicated server.

And Z9-C, you have a yes from me :D

We will have to wait for Ghoul's response, even though it will most likely be a yes.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 01:02:39 PM by Ace »

We will have to wait for Ghoul's response, even though it will most likely be a yes.

I say yes, as well.

Ace

Z9-C is now a part of BAN again. :D

*stuffs I forgot your ID.

Question about application:
Im doing HUGE space project, is it okay that someparts are ready(not 100% ready project, 10%?), so you can judge? I put this question in other form: Can you judge if my huge project is about 2/12 ready?

If its only 10% done I doubt it, but remember, we're looking for quality and originality, not just big.

And Ace, my id is 3499.