Poll

-Poll is closed-

ONO! D:
21 (38.2%)
OSHT D:
34 (61.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 29, 2008, 06:14:18 PM

Author Topic: Oct 29th-31st - Ideas  (Read 6822 times)

Make a Face/Decal day.

or

Visit my dA page day.

The perm ban of Clone Trooper day.

Nvm that

Menen Is Awesome Day

Topic edited due to the fact features are killed once you edit the poll.

Something awful with the voting system, it seems if I modify it in any way, you're allowed to see results.

My guess is that the Run poll for X days option is defaulting to 0 and you aren't resetting it.

Maximum votes per user - Under the Option fields, you'll notice the Poll Option field, with the "Maximum votes per user" by line. If you would like voters to be able to vote more than once in a poll, add the desired number of maximum votes per voter.

Run the poll for X days - If you would like the poll to end or expire in X amount of days, enter an integer in the Run the poll for X days field. If you leave this field blank, there will be no limit to how long the poll will run.

Allow users to change vote - If you would like to give your voters the option to change their vote, check the Allow users to change vote check box. If this option is left unchecked, voters will not be allowed to change their votes.

Show the polls results to anyone - Select this option if you want anyone (members/guests) to view the poll results.

Only show the results after someone has voted - Select this option to show the polls results only after a member has voted. Only registered members may vote in polls.

Only show the results after the poll has expired - Select this option if you want to show the polls results only after the poll has expired. For this option to be available you must have changed the Run the poll for X days field to an integer above zero.

Reset Vote Count - Check this if you want to reset all vote counts to zero.

Save and Preview - As in posting, you have the option of previewing your poll changes before saving them.

Lol, alt account day.   :cookieMonster:

speak like a komunist day.

Make a giant Blockland avatar as big as the bedroom day.