Author Topic: UFO-Not a saucer.  (Read 2122 times)

I was thinking, well, we can have UFOs, just not saucers.
How about something looking a little bit like the Banshee from Halo? But not really, like, black with glowing stuff on it, three jets in the back, etc.
lll draw a doodle of it if you need one.
Also: Has fail backup and great turning&going forward.
I could make it, all I'd need is the .dts, BUT, I'm far, far, too lazy.

A UFO can be any flying object, idiot.

Thus the "Not a saucer" part

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. It could be a helicopter that no one on Earth has made and its a UFO.

Nao that I can model, I might make one. :D

I know dumbstuff.
Obviously you have a failure to read, I said NOT A SAUCER because most dumbstuffs like you ASSUME ITS A SAUCER.

Bump for October 3RD!
Bump for forgetfulness!
Bump for bump!
(In other words, bump)

I know dumbstuff.
Obviously you have a failure to read, I said NOT A SAUCER because most dumbstuffs like you ASSUME ITS A SAUCER.
AMEN! to that

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. It could be a helicopter that no one on Earth has made and its a UFO.

A UFO can be anything. Even a man made jet, just as long as you don't know what it is.

Bump for UFO.
So do I need to make a doodle or not?

You'll have to blur it in game :D

do we really have to flame, all JDofPivot wants is an answer, and enough about what a UFO is, we all understand  what we really mean by a UFO, an alien spaceship, or something like that

do we really have to flame, all JDofPivot wants is an answer, and enough about what a UFO is, we all understand  what we really mean by a UFO, an alien spaceship, or something like that
Anything as long as it flies, looks weird, and is not a common vehicle on earth.
Holy stuff I'm, I never saw your post D=
Please =3