Author Topic: Fooly Fun Cmds v3.2  (Read 98240 times)

Havent tried yet but it gonna be good I know that much w00t!!  :cookie:s for you!and  :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :cookie: :nes: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie:

Havent tried yet but it gonna be good I know that much w00t!!  :cookie:s for you!and  :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :cookie: :nes: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie:

don't spam.

Settle down. In the past week since we called your avatar Emo, you've become really brown town.
Meh likey emo avatars...Mine kinda is...Cause he kills himself with perfect knolage of what will happen.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 08:52:13 AM by Falco00102 »

How do i install it?

He wasnt spamming -,-
Yeah he was! HE WAS SPAMMING EMOTS handicap.

/dogme

what about catme  :cookieMonster:

Thanks man  javascript:replaceText('%20:cookie:',%20document.forms.postmodify.message); for you I have been needing this for awhile. Anyway thanks!

wheres the creep bear code?

:cookie: for the :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:!!!!!plz make others!!!

yay fooly you fixed it!!!!

make more transforms... or else... i know people, who can get your secrets out of you... o.O :panda: :panda: :panda:

:cookieMonster: I know how to do creep Bear! :D But I'll NEVER TELL  :cookieMonster: