Author Topic: Fooly Fun Cmds v3.2  (Read 98118 times)

no, cats suck
now aside from that, there is a fatal glitch which i discovered, if you type /mount head (the person typeing the /commands name here) the server you are in will instantly crash no questions asked, fix it?
I LOVE CATS BEETCH

CAT IS AWSOME,
Now worship cats and hug cats

:cat:

Tell me and i wont tell anyone else.
A clue, go to a certain topic and someone has leaked it out.

Thanks man  javascript:replaceText('%20:cookie:',%20document.forms.postmodify.message); for you I have been needing this for awhile. Anyway thanks!
Silly person trying JavaScript in a place where that could do damage.

HAHA be a monkey and do /dryhump LOL

now for the next one you should try make a ghostme which allows players to be cloaked and walk through bricks without collision being changed

Could you make an event version so when the V9 bots mod is released we can change them too? :cookieMonster:

BTW: I definately needed that skeleton!
Any response? At least a player type so I can change bots?

What is creepbear? if it is bad don't even bother telling me.

It rapes little kids like you.

What is creepbear? if it is bad don't even bother telling me.
You shouldn't be on the internet.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:59:04 PM by adc90 »

FOR ANYONE THATS WONDERING

if you want to stop anything like /playdead /dryhump /smurfme /dogme /cloakme /horseme
or /resizeme (basicly anything) then type
/normalme

Don't get this, cause no matter what you do, people can ALWAYS get inside your buildings using this mod.
what do you mean? You could just use doors for you only and no other openings...

what do you mean? You could just use doors for you only and no other openings...
If they resize themselves small enough, they fall through the crevis of bricks on a certain impact... even if there are no gaps at all...

If they resize themselves small enough, they fall through the crevis of bricks on a certain impact... even if there are no gaps at all...
yes so vary vary true lol