Author Topic: Religious cigarette?  (Read 8378 times)

No, thats total bull-crap!
No, it's the truth, if you want to rely on untruths to fix your woes, then there's something wrong with you.

See? You're the one who's ignorant.
Come on, GSF wanted a serious discussion, so why don't you provide one? All you did was reply to me saying errrr.

I'll admit I was expressing my opinion in a manner just to piss off GSF. That's how I am, but now is the time for a more mature approach. Please be considerate of GSF's and now my request.

Otis, i agree and disagree with you at the same time. i agree with that whole "god will save you" thing you said, because it really is just a crock of bull.

but on the other hand i disagree with you about calling ying yang dude ignorant.
if he was "ignorant" as you describe him then he would not even be on this thread due to his ignorance, or maybe im just missing the point. Anyway, he seems rather smart as a person, and judging by how he talks, he uses his knowledge well rather than using it for personal gain all the time.
I'm not saying he is ignorant in general, and I'm not saying he is stupid. He has a strong opinion about his beliefs, and a strong reason for having them. But if he willingly won't learn about something he is exposed to, for his reasoning of remaining morally pure, he is choosing to be ignorant. I don't agree with that.

Ime an open minded christian, i don't go to a church because science is true too. Plus
the people that sit in church roll on the floor yelling gibberish. I mean
 my friends mom cried when she saw everyone in one church doing that while passing a snake.
I think its messed up stuff. God didn't say he will protect us from our selves. we are on our own until
we die. Thats what i believe.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 03:27:59 PM by Riot »

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 03:40:35 PM by Randomguy »

religion can cause the final war that will end this world.

clearly god is from earth and has nothing to do with the rest of the universe.
since he created things in specific days, contrary to a day being an amount of time for earth only.
and since day-time is a man made measurement of time, even though he hadn't created man till after everything else.
making the story either not true, or out of order.

lul@fail god

it don't matter how long a day is to god, this story was quoted by man, they only know of one thing a day means. this wasn't a second account quote, no where was it claimed they were told by god this story.
so this "day" is a 24 hour period the bible is referring to.

a real god wouldn't need time to create anything. fail story
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:01:37 PM by Bisjac »

My theory is that every species that has ever existed are all still around, most are just in hiding.

First person to get the reference wins 20 internets.

that is probably true. plus, we didn't find gorillas until somewhere 1960. Plus we didn't explore more that 60 percent of the ocean.

that is probably true. plus, we didn't find gorillas until somewhere 1960.
Major facepalm here.

what? its just a fact.

that is probably true. plus, we didn't find gorillas until somewhere 1960. Plus we didn't explore more that 60 percent of the ocean.
1800's

Again, the things stated in this topic explain my beliefs on religion and other things.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40182.0

srry, 1800's mixt it with something els

What the hell is the point of starting a thread about religion? It will end up with people having the same arguments they've already have and many people will get pissed.