Author Topic: Little Big Planet Talk/Post PSN Gamertags  (Read 33222 times)

21st here, I can't wait :D.
You live in America, right?  It was delayed here, if you live here.

21st here, I can't wait :D.
WHERE THE forget? Mail me a copy D:

forget muslims, can I nuke them now?
I remember you told me that on MSN while i was playing Halo 3 :D

Bump

If anyone is too lazy to look for the song that got LBP delayed, here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQMO9YVVfHQ

It's got kind of a good beat to it :(

I watched a game play video, it was pretty stuff. Maybe if I was 6 years younger I might like it but its just a 2D puzzle plat former ONLINE, I don't see how this is worth my money.

I watched a game play video, it was pretty stuff. Maybe if I was 6 years younger I might like it but its just a 2D puzzle plat former ONLINE, I don't see how this is worth my money.
Nope, it isn't. If you'd followed the game all the way, you'd know why it is so awesome.

I watched the GDC gameplay demo footage, it was pretty neat I have to say, maybe it is more fun then first thought, however I will most likely end up staying away from the map making, I do enough game dev related crap as it is.

Like ALL you people out there...  I WANT IT NOW!!!! but they delayed it... :( ANY ONE WHO WANTS IT SOON SEND THEM AN E-MAIL!!
(just a suggjestion)

7 Days until release here, I don't care I still need to pay my friend back for Sanits Row 2, which was worth it.

well Packer, you do realise it is a three layered 2D platformer, you can't make anything that doesn't react to physics.

well Packer, you do realise it is a three layered 2D platformer, you can't make anything that doesn't react to physics.
I know what the game is capable of, when I get the money then I'll get it but not a "Important game to get" for me.

LBP IS AWSOME you have no taste

LBP IS AWSOME you have no taste
sir, you're a friend, I was also considering to maybe get Farcry instead of this, but since this is one of the games my sister actually likes, I'll be getting it :3 (and yes, I do love playing with my sister. And no, not that kind of playing.)

sir, you're a friend, I was also considering to maybe get Farcry instead of this, but since this is one of the games my sister actually likes, I'll be getting it :3 (and yes, I do love playing with my sister. And no, not that kind of playing.)
sir, you're a fanboy, but that's what to expect coming from somebody who owns a ps3 and no other consoles.

I also own a Wii. and how am I a fanboy? I just told the one going LBP IS AWESOME in size 99 that he is a friend.