Author Topic: Little Big Planet Talk/Post PSN Gamertags  (Read 31431 times)

Okay little big planet is like theese toy dolls that can move in a giant world (our world) I played tons of games like that before.

This will just about be the greatest game ever. Well, as long as it doesn't change like spore did.

I still rather play army men, I like the real life perspective in the games when i'm 6 inches in a real house killing plastic army men and bugs.

Okay little big planet is like theese toy dolls that can move in a giant world (our world) I played tons of games like that before.
You've not played one like LittleBigPlanet, you can't have floating platform unless you have pillars to support it. You can't make ANYTHING not reacting on physics.

Oh army men didn't have that. They just had objects on the ground that don't move for you to climb and get to the next room in the house.

I still rather play army men, I like the real life perspective in the games when i'm 6 inches in a real house killing plastic army men and bugs.
Obsessed.

Oh god, LBP is awesome, I just got a beta key earlier today :D

i can halp u nick. Sell your computer, and when you sell it, post how much money you got for it from your computer. Or sell some useless crap? i have hundreds of dollars worth in old pokeman cards somewhere, I must find and sell

hey guise, what does you think we need to make? When it r out I wants pals plox.

The Beta is just PURE AWESOME. My dad's friend on PS3 has 4 beta codes for his friends. He gives my dad them (Which inturn gives me them cause' we on the same console.)

Man, nick is still having doubts he gonna get PS3.

NEEDS HALP WIF MONIES.

Jeorge said if he had monies he'd gimem some :D

Ps3 will get crysis D:

Ontopic : I hope ign gives away keys :C

Beta ends in 6 days anyway. Just wait for the full deal, is what I'm doing. Although, the Key hunt was a very good advertising method from MM.