Author Topic: Map suggestion: PortTown  (Read 620 times)

Hello, My suggestion today is a blocklander size town that is at the edge of the sea. Unlike Similar maps by GSF this map would take inspriation from Europeon styles of buildings. The town would include at least three entereble buildings, a large statue of a blocklander and a town square. Due to the setting of the map, a clear sky and signs of it being hot (Palm-trees etc.) would be good. The Town could also have one of two secrets like a sewer system or a building that was entered in an unusual way (chimmey etc.). The town should also have the sea coming into it so the port is in the middle of the town if you understand. Vetern mappers will now be thinking something I will now adress. The Town would be built of a terrain island with water surrounding the island. The rest of the island (Except for maybe trees) Would be blank for building. The towns colours would be white, light grey,
light blue and yellow, to give a feeling of summer and hot weather.
I got this idea from a holiday in greece. Thanks for reading

Tried making one, though i probably won't release it due to obvious reasons.

1.Bloko Raceway
2.Builder's paradise.
3.GSF Fanboys who say i'm "Ripping GSF off"

It would be really cool if this was released :D.

Thanks guys, and if you made one just release a noob will find a way to complain about any map. Alot of people would enjoy it.

Although the idea for the different buildings are cool, isn't the point of blockland to make those buildings? But ya, that sounds like a fun place to play.