Author Topic: Build a Vehicle  (Read 1607 times)

Ive allways wanted to make like a giant blockland guy and be able to make it a vehicle. Its blockzilla! OMG! I doubt this is even possable, but I though i'd throw it out there anyway.

Been asked like a million times, not possible.

Uh, spawn a horse. Wrench the spawn so it's 2 times bigger. Mount. Get someone to bot ray it. Insta-win. If you don't know how to then too bad :D

Not possible. Bricks are on a grid so they can't move.

Not possible. Bricks are on a grid so they can't move.

then explian the "zombie mods" health locker.. ammo pack

or Jvs doors?

The door moves not the brick.

The brick places an animated model where it is, and then makes itself invisible.

the vehicle spawn:
(delay 3000) onbottouch bot setplayerscale 2.00
(delay 3000) onbottouch bot changedatablock (i do zombie tank, im not sure if other datablocks that arent zombies would work)

spawn a horse, get on it, itll change into a zombie or whatever

Uh, spawn a horse. Wrench the spawn so it's 2 times bigger. Mount. Get someone to bot ray it. Insta-win. If you don't know how to then too bad :D
wtf is a bot-ray?

not gonna do that

>:D i like pie!

The door moves not the brick.

k, then what about the zombie mod... they move when you make mini, arn't they moving around? Now just make it mountable!

they arent bricks they are bots that are set to follow players with a certain player type and can cause damage, kinda like a car driving into you

k, then what about the zombie mod... they move when you make mini, arn't they moving around? Now just make it mountable!

Dude, i jsut told you how to do it.

the vehicle spawn:
(delay 3000) onbottouch bot setplayerscale 2.00
(delay 3000) onbottouch bot changedatablock (i do zombie tank, im not sure if other datablocks that arent zombies would work)