Author Topic: Yuki's Face Decals.  (Read 12883 times)

Thanks for the tip, Captain Obvious.
0.o don't take it that serious.

The only thing here that is any good at all is the "Bloko" Fawkes mask. Everything else looks horrible, and I expect it would look equally bad on a Blockland minifig.
ALSO
I did not make the Venom faces, I merely edited them to be a bit better.
You're still a damn fool. Why on earth would I want the inside of the tongue and parts of the gums to be the color I have my minifig's head set to? If you think you've made it better you need to take a second look at it. You didn't even give credit to the actual creator of it!

The only thing here that is any good at all is the "Bloko" Fawkes mask. Everything else looks horrible, and I expect it would look equally bad on a Blockland minifig.
ALSO You're still a damn fool. Why on earth would I want the inside of the tongue and parts of the gums to be the color I have my minifig's head set to? If you think you've made it better you need to take a second look at it. You didn't even give credit to the actual creator of it!
They look fine In-Game, but whatever.

Secondly, both versions of the Venom face looked good, I like to give people options. Furthermore, Who is the original creator?

Um what? These aren't even blocko style. These are AWFUL. Jirue's decals are 5x as good as this, and he is only 11 or 12 :P

Link of proof: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=41073.0

Jirue is 13

I feel as though I need to point out what's wrong with this post:

1) It's supposed to be a joke. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it has to do with Down Syndrome.
2) If they have different mouths, then they're not the same, now are they?
3) Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the normal Fawkes face. No edits whatsoever.

This topic is a joke?

Um what? These aren't even blocko style. These are AWFUL. Jirue's decals are 5x as good as this, and he is only 11 or 12 :P

Link of proof: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=41073.0

Yeah, his are good.

These all need a lot of fixing. Except the last one.
On all of your Fawkes decals there are random white spots and other white fills which you forgot to remove, and as for Venom, you need to do some major anti-aliasing and what TheWorm said about the tongue.

original creator?
Facechild I believe.

They look fine In-Game, but whatever.

Secondly, both versions of the Venom face looked good, I like to give people options. Furthermore, Who is the original creator?

You're permanently a damn fool. It looks horrible.

This topic is a joke?
Wow, I even tried to identify which part of your post I was referring to, and you still don't know what I'm talking about?

it does look pretty really bad

Worm, I respect you as being possibly the best decal creator, but stop being a loving moron. What do you want me to do, remove it? I'm sure that won't shut you or anyone else up for that matter, and locking the thread is basically yelling "Uncle". Since you're such a brilliant artist, why not provide some insight as to what you would like done?

Worm, I respect you as being possibly the best decal creator, but stop being a loving moron. What do you want me to do, remove it? I'm sure that won't shut you or anyone else up for that matter, and locking the thread is basically yelling "Uncle". Since you're such a brilliant artist, why not provide some insight as to what you would like done?
I think that worm wants to make clear that some of this decals suck, again i only think it.
However the Fawkes face are nicely done.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 07:59:07 AM by Legent »

why not provide some insight as to what you would like done?
I would have liked if you never released it. But we can't go back in time, so just get rid of the thing. In future releases, you should get opinions on your decals from people before releasing them. Fix the things they told you were wrong with the decals, and then get their opinion again. But don't release it if the majority of opinions are negative.

I would have liked if you never released it. But we can't go back in time, so just get rid of the thing. In future releases, you should get opinions on your decals from people before releasing them. Fix the things they told you were wrong with the decals, and then get their opinion again. But don't release it if the majority of opinions are negative.
I will bear that in mind. Thank you.

Guys, lets shut up before Yuki unleashes the "amazing" power of /b/ on us.