Author Topic: is TBM fun?  (Read 2290 times)

All I've played is RTB and Vanilla BL, can someone give me a brief run-down and history of the other three?
Way back when, blockland had no add-on system to my knowledge. People made huge expansions that increased the content blockland had. TBM had a few bad scripts that they refused to fix and had made it so RTB was not allowed along with the other Mods. Badspot got pissed and banned every TBM supporter/creator. They got pissed and said they would make a better game and after a year or so of trying, they only shown that they can do stuff mods to Half life (2?).

Please note that I was in your situation where I had to ask for info and that this relay may have some errors in overall correctness.

General Omega, there's a difference between Project A and The Building Game (Which is being made with TGE). Project A is being made by people who don't want to pay for Blockland (Ironically, they are making people pay for it.), The Building Game is being made by the people of TBM.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:43:27 PM by Chrono »

I played TBM, It was meh.

RTB was also meh.

Haven't played the other ones.

No one has told me. The point is that they both suck balls.

The Building Game is being made by the people of TBM.

mcp rob luq and gobbles dont have anything to do with blockland anymore

Nor any of the other main TBM people.

I never used AiO, only RTB.

Dshiznit is dev with some other people

But noone cares about him. He stepped up after everyone else got bored.

Way back when, blockland had no add-on system to my knowledge. People made huge expansions that increased the content blockland had. TBM had a few bad scripts that they refused to fix and had made it so RTB was not allowed along with the other Mods. Badspot got pissed and banned every TBM supporter/creator. They got pissed and said they would make a better game and after a year or so of trying, they only shown that they can do stuff mods to Half life (2?).

Please note that I was in your situation where I had to ask for info and that this relay may have some errors in overall correctness.
Sounds like a rocky past.
What about the other two?

i got my answers thank you.