Author Topic: New BL.us site.  (Read 5732 times)

Check out the front page.

I like it, but is it me or does anyone else have the Blockland sign cut in half.

Its just you.

I like the blank button that does nothing.

Actually, the entire site looks really nice. The curved design is based off of the new milenium edition LEGO bricks, that have rounded edges and come in bright metallic colors. Apparently LEGO was sued because someone cut themselves on the edge of the LEGO brick.

Despite all the sarcasm in the above message, the site really is cool.

Badspot asked me and Rotundo if it was cause widespread panic and we said yes.

I get the cut in half bl logo as well (it actually looks more like a cluster-f*** then www.blockland.com. also, speaking of sueing, did you know that if you live in the us you can sue the postal service if you trip on your mail?!? Unfortunatly you still can't sue the tobacco industry if a loved one dies from smoking.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 07:02:25 PM by gizmo »

Badspot

• Administrator
I like it, but is it me or does anyone else have the Blockland sign cut in half.

Do you actually get a display error or are you just commenting on the fact that it's two images?

If you see the page as all screwed up, hit F5.  Internet Explorer has some caching issues. 

Alright i'm using mozilla (not firefox) but the f5 thing worked.
ps: what did i tell mozilla to do when i hit f5
edit: nvmd, i figured out what it did. it reconnected to the site and replaced the site in the cache
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 07:38:20 PM by gizmo »

Wait you can sue a Lengerdary toy company if some handicap cuts themselves on a loving Piece of plastic, But you can't sue a loving Tobacco or Ciggerate (sp? (Correct spelling?)) if they make products that kills the stuff out of hundreds of thousands of people? Man Jesus needs to return and slap some loving sense into people.

But Overall It's a good site, I like the Joke box thingy and the design is overall relaxing and pleasing IMO.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:02:01 PM by Pload »

Bah flash doesnt work on my firefox browser, I have the plugin. Anyway to fix this? I hate having to go to IE to view something.

Badspot

• Administrator
If it's not working then I'd say you dont have the plugin or dont have it installed properly

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe

Hmm thats what I had, how do I install it "properly"

Pressing F5 worked, and I am was using firefox. So ya the site looks great.

Pressing F5 worked, and I am was using firefox. So ya the site looks great.

All f5 does is refresh.

F5 does load all the images if you dont see them all.