Author Topic: Synergy: Orange Box  (Read 2697 times)

Synergy for Orange Box has been released on steam. You can now play from Half-Life 2 all the way to the end of Episode Two. Just interested to see how many people have downloaded it, since it now appears in your uninstalled games list.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I got like 5 new games for some reason.

What's up with all of these;
- Insurgency
- Zombie panic! source
- Age of Chivalry
- D.I.P.R.I.P Warm up

- Insurgency
- Zombie panic! source
- Age of Chivalry
- D.I.P.R.I.P Warm up

Same

Good mods, I guess.  I hear Age of Chivalry's good.

- Insurgency
- Zombie panic! source
- Age of Chivalry
- D.I.P.R.I.P Warm up

Steam has just released five new source mods and the result is that you now have them on your not-installed list. Half-Life 2 has also been lowered to $4.99 for a special event. You can grab the mods freely off steam. Personally the only mod I care about right now is synergy so I can co-op through Half-Life 2 to Episode Two.

Synergy for Orange Box has been released on steam. You can now play from Half-Life 2 all the way to the end of Episode Two. Just interested to see how many people have downloaded it, since it now appears in your uninstalled games list.

Orange box engine.

Yay more Blue screens. Cheap-ass integrated ATI on cheap-ass laptop. D:

Wow and here I was thinking that the new synergy would actually be good. In the first few minutes of play I've crashed twice due to engine errors and discovered a very badly placed hud element that overlaps the weapon selection hud. As well as this, they've ditched half the player models so now you can only play as a rebel. They're also ditched weapon load, so now you can lug around a rocket launcher as well as a myriad of other weapons. Well done. I salute you, synergy team. I think I'm going to stick with synergy 1.1 thanks.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:52:26 AM by SolarFlare »

i got teh orange box and gmod and counter strike and hl1 and hl1 deathmatch and NOW THE FREE MODS and i added them all up....... i got 16 GAMES

11+5=16

These are all free forever right?

Sweet, Now I can play HL2 without having to buy it. :D

You need to own HL2 to co-op through it in synergy. Synergy mounts content from existing source games, like gmod does.

Weird, Because I was playing HL2 and I don't even own the game.

I've been playing synergy since last year

I wanna co-op through HL2:EP2 :D

I wanna co-op through HL2:EP2 :D
Ill play :D

So get on steam :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:11:28 AM by tails »