Author Topic: Quick Save  (Read 7585 times)

Quick Save
Allows you to bind one key to save the bricks to the previous save.

Description
This mod adds a key bind to the Recording section of your Controls which allows you to take a quick save using the last settings you saved with. If you haven't taken a normal save and you try to quick save, it will require you to save like normal first.

Download
Client_QuickSave.zip

Installation
Put Client_QuickSave.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

Nice.
This is quite helpful, I have uncontrolled movements lately, I keep destroying stuff.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:20:20 AM by TheLegomaster »

Nice Addon, this shoud come in handy.

cool i'm wondering if my server starts lagging realy bad because sometimes it says there was an air with blockland and it needs to be shut down so if i could save before i exit out of blockland my problem is solved.

loving genius great if your haveing lag

An autosave option would be very nice.
A simple savebricks("base/data/saves/AUTO/autosave.bls"); scheduled to call every 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes would be great for dedis and stuff.

An autosave option would be very nice.
A simple savebricks("base/data/saves/AUTO/autosave.bls"); scheduled to call every 10, 20, 30 or 60 minutes would be great for dedis and stuff.

Wouldn't work for a dedicated server. There would need to be a custom saving system for dedicated servers.

Wouldn't work for a dedicated server. There would need to be a custom saving system for dedicated servers.
Oh, my bad.

omg... this rocks,..... thanks

Reminds me of auto-save for V8.

Lots of add-ons out of you recently, is this gearing up for RtB2?

YAS! Good God, I love you.

awesome, now when you are in those lag patches you don't have to attempt to move your mouse to the save button.

I still do not regret that suggestion.