Poll

How many people are idiots at your school?

None
7 (6%)
1-10
18 (15.5%)
10-100
15 (12.9%)
100+
35 (30.2%)
all
41 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Idiots at Your school  (Read 15436 times)

Girls at my school - Drugees and emos
Guys at my school - Wiggers and Jocks

........forget my life
If you think your life is terrible, I have to live with halofancigarettes.

People shout a lot at my college, like in a small room, "HEY TYRELL forget YO 'SELF" "NAW I'LL STOMP YO BLACK ASS!" while we are in the middle of class. Seriously half the time its funny, the other half its really loving annoying.

If you think your life is terrible, I have to live with halofancigarettes.
Call Master Chief "mister" Chief. That annoys any Halo fan cigarette. =D

and all is what Brady was doing was hiding around curtains
Sorry, but what does this mean?

Our school stage has curtains and he was hiding in them.

Yep, usually they figure out quick that college doesn't just involve being on campus showing off their riced out gay Civics, then they drop out. I noticed like half the parking lot is practically empty now, compared to the full parking lot filled with handicaps listening to their gay metal on their crappy speakers.

I laugh at the stupid people that go to college for a month then dropout because they are too handicapped to show up to class for 50 minutes.
I don't even have to go to most of my classes. My math and chemistry classes are ghosts towns most of the time. Good news for me, our grades are based on a curve.

In the fifth grade, I was in English class on a paticularly slow day, and some kid turned on their MP3 player, playing an annoying song with the volume all the way up, with the head phones all the way in. Just has she turned it on, she began to chew gum.

So they turned on an mp3 in class.. ..ok?

we get our mp3s and cells taken away in class  D:

During SAT's last year, my teacher said, "If you have a cell phone with you right now, please put it up on the chalkboard easle." At first, no one put em up there, and then she said, "you wont be in trouble." then, there were about 20 cell phones up there. and there were about 35 students in the class.

Someone threw a chocolate-filled condom across the hall near the lineup for the cafeteria. About 15 people got covered in chocolate milk and...other things.

We found a kid hanging from the top of the football Goal Post by his underwear. Luckily, he was not injured, and the person who did it ( He found an old ladder from somewhere) also posted a bunch of grafitti above the school, like near the top part, that said:

HOW? (Massive snake drawing)

Almost the whole town saw that.

And also, some handicap came into my french class, right in the door, yelling "I ATE YOUR snake! I AM SOFAKING WETODDIT!

That's pretty much what happened, completely, last week.

Our school stage has curtains and he was hiding in them.
Yeah, but what did you mean by the "All is what..." bit?

theres is some boy with breathing problems whos annoying as hell and a handicap who stares a the ceiling. its annoying. that handicap cant even write and he draws every time of mask wtf!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:17:06 AM by ROCK BAND »

He draws every time of mask?

What!?

he draws this green mask.

theres this one bitch in my shcool wait no 2 but ill tell you the first.I seriously think shes autistic..well my friends autistic so... yeah anywey i was in forth grade and theres this girl who has hair from the 60s im serious.
and a unibrow that looks like it was drawn with magic marker and she was loving ugly!anywho she keeps annoying me and my friends every day and once i told her to forget off.She then said"its not nice to be mean to girls"so i said oh your a girl i couldent tell.she then started crying then pushed me well it wasent really a push she like slaped her hands on me. i then pushed her into some monkeybars and she told the teacher on me. i then told her the whole story with my friends as witnesses and i didnt get in trouble:)