Poll

How many people are idiots at your school?

None
7 (6%)
1-10
18 (15.5%)
10-100
15 (12.9%)
100+
35 (30.2%)
all
41 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Idiots at Your school  (Read 15450 times)

Wut?
Why did the handicap ask it then?
     >_<
Confuzed
Why did the handicap ask it then?
     >_<
Confuzed

In my math class I had this one chick that did not know what her last name was. it is Ko. a 2 loving letter name and she forgot it. That and the answer to what 1+1 is.

At one point in my Junior High school, people with health class were coming out with free condoms and using them as loving slingshots.

Nearly everybody at my school.
Most of them think i'm a nerd for being able to SPELL! And most go up to me and say "Sandwiches", they thought that i'd go crazy and hit them in the face, which is exactly what happens when they say it 100 times or so.

That's what happens, they think something will make you angry and it's won't. It's the thought they are TRYING that does it.

Is he in to magic tricks? If so I think I know him.
Where you go?

Most of the freshmen at my school are roostery little stuffs.  And I know of a number of idiots who throw markers around the classroom.
All I got.  I don't take enough stupid people classes to see any real stuff.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:59:06 PM by Lord Pie »

The teachers are idiots at my school, or idiots at disciplining children.

I loving hate michael! He must be brain damaged seriously. I've seen him walking into walls more than once! He reckons im his friend and I swear to god if he says one more joke that makes no sense again I will loving kill him.

I have a pet emo that i named sucide-y,He stabs himself,and me D:.

There's this police teacher person I knew from elementary, he teaches my spanish class now. I lost respect for him today, makes me sad since I liked him for so long.

He's like "Study these words on this page" and so I am, he starts reading questions so I look at them. I didn't know we were doing them ourselves, he comes up, see's no note book, and goes to his desk. Comes back with a grade book and says outloud "*name*, no notebook, 0 for today"

What the forget, I didn't no, and I JUST pulled iut out when he got back. No warning, god. I was so loving pissed. Luckily I'm silent irl so I didn't say anything and didn't get in trouble for telling off a teacher.

I loving hate michael! He must be brain damaged seriously. I've seen him walking into walls more than once! He reckons im his friend and I swear to god if he says one more joke that makes no sense again I will loving kill him.
Who's Micheal?

Who's Micheal?
He means Micheal Jackson, the only reason they stay friends is because their time in bed.

I thought these two people were smart, well at least one of them.

Then one day at school, she and her friend start talking about whether or not their gummy candy were flying cows or manatees.

I realized how idiotic most of my friends are.