Poll

How many people are idiots at your school?

None
7 (6%)
1-10
18 (15.5%)
10-100
15 (12.9%)
100+
35 (30.2%)
all
41 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Idiots at Your school  (Read 15982 times)

idk, maybe coz they have seen me on other topics or sumthin? and my name has drew in it >_>

I highly doubt that they were talking about you.

There is this emo starfish who constantly swears at me for no apparant reason, and when I piss him off(he is short tempered), he ALWAYS kicks me in the groin, after that he acts if nothing happens and laughs.

In kindergarten, for the Talent Show, I did a stupid dance I never rehearsed to no music in front of the whole school. I was famous/hated from then on.

There is acctually a agy guy who skipps his class to go into the boys locker room during my hour and strip naked in the same row my locker is in.  He also has taken a liking to one of the boys and started to hump him. thank god his teacher caught him and made him leave

There is acctually a agy guy who skipps his class to go into the boys locker room during my hour and strip naked in the same row my locker is in.  He also has taken a liking to one of the boys and started to hump him. thank god his teacher caught him and made him leave
For the hard of reading.

i know not everyone it an idiot coz they are my friendsyou talkin bout me?
no.not YOUS someone else

Some beaner spic whatever pulled up in a stuffty low rider today. He had some horrible salsa/hip-hop/rap fusion music blaring out of his stuffty speakers. He parked in a fire lane and started to get towed away. He threatened to kill the tow truck driver.

I knew there would still be stuff heads in college, but I didn't think it would be this bad still.
Yep, usually they figure out quick that college doesn't just involve being on campus showing off their riced out gay Civics, then they drop out. I noticed like half the parking lot is practically empty now, compared to the full parking lot filled with handicaps listening to their gay metal on their crappy speakers.

I laugh at the stupid people that go to college for a month then dropout because they are too handicapped to show up to class for 50 minutes.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 08:45:24 PM by Ronin »

There is this emo starfish who constantly swears at me for no apparant reason, and when I piss him off(he is short tempered), he ALWAYS kicks me in the groin, after that he acts if nothing happens and laughs.

And you actually take that stuff?

About 2 weeks ago, there was a class standing by the classroom
where my class had to be.
So we were standing next to the other class, and some guy said
we were at the wrong classroom, just as our teacher walks to the
classroom door and opens it.
For some reason the same guy noted above started screaming randomly at me,
calling me names etc.
I kicked him in the nuts.
He was standing behind me, I didn't see his face and I'm pretty sure
he didn't see mine.

And you actually take that stuff?
Hell no, last week he was stupid to do it in front of my mother, because of it he is currently in big trouble now.

About 2 weeks ago, there was a class standing by the classroom
where my class had to be.

Girls at my school - Drugees and emos
Guys at my school - Wiggers and Jocks

........forget my life

I also should add that there is this kid named Brady at my school, and he says he smokes and drinks. As you can see, he thinks he's badass. One day in 4th period, we were on the school's stage practicing the "Thriller" dance, and all is what Brady was doing was hiding around curtains. My dance teacher found out and her shouting was so loud, you could probably hear outside the school. So she talked to me about the problem and I won't be working with him anymore.
 :cookieMonster: