Author Topic: Drawing Game  (Read 7508 times)

I WANT TO SHOW HOW MUCH HE IS UNHOLY FCKING JERK BITCH
DONT START THIS stuff I DONT WANT A GOOD THREAD TURNED INTO A loving FLAME FEST JUST BECAUSE PARTIZAN IS ANNOYING AND YOU FALL FOR HIS TROLLING

You are doing exactly what he wants, I suggest you just stop now, I already ignored his post for the next picture anyways, so there is nothing else you can acheive here. Please, do not continue this nonsense.

Is that one of those things in clothes shops where they hang sweaters to show you?
Like a mannequin?
And no, thats a sword in a rock. You can change it into that, but that would be back tracking to the humanoid thing from 3 panels ago. I'm hoping someone goes off of the face shaped rock on the bottom :P

hehe

Edit: stuff...dont use mine

And no, thats a sword in a rock. You can change it into that, but that would be back tracking to the humanoid thing from 3 panels ago. I'm hoping someone goes off of the face shaped rock on the bottom :P
steve ladios has shaky hands

Please stop backtracking.

Rofl. Why don't you want to continue the Jesus one? It was the first thing that came to my mind and it's only some harmless fun.

Internet went funny, so i'm just catching up

Because it is distasteful and offensive to me and I would prefer not to deal with it. Not to mention it is going to attract spam and make this thread no longer fun.

Yea ladios is right (hahaha giraffe neck) we need to get back on topic

Alright, fine. Also, Ladios, could you please either save as png or set the jpeg quality to 100?

Thanks.

I do not beleive there is a way to set .jpeg quality in msPaint :P
The artifacts are mostly caused by my terrible job of erasing.

There isn't, save as png like I do. :D

I like jpegs better for the file size though