Author Topic: Packers Work, New Guy!!!  (Read 2899 times)

As most of you probably don't know, I work on a milk truck, that's right I'm a loving milk delivery boy but I get over paid bitches!! Anyway today I had off from my AIE class and we got a new guy to fill in because I go to the AIE Class, I was talking to my work mate about how loving scared he would be if he fell off the back of the truck and nail himself on his first day... ahahahahaha I swear to god its replaying in my head of him loosing grip and flying off the back of the truck smashing his arm into the road. At the end when we pulled up in front of my house my boss found out how much he got nailed and pulled his hat off and slowly walked back to the drivers seat saying "Oh dear I have to tell his mother he fell off first day" and muttering some random stuff. Yes that's right, he feel off first day and nailed himself.

"Nailed himself"

Never heard that term used before.

"Nailed himself"

Never heard that term used before.
I've seen it used in a video description. Except the guy literally stuck a nail through himself.

I've heard the phrase a lot. Used to be the big term before it was changed to "Beefing it"

I've heard the phrase a lot. Used to be the big term before it was changed to "Beefing it"

Never heard that phrase either.

how about 'eating stuff?'