Author Topic: Mcdonalds monopoly  (Read 5483 times)

I love McDonalds
Same.

I love their Southern Style chicken biscuit the most. It's to die for. I love it so much.

Same.

I love their Southern Style chicken biscuit the most. It's to die for. I love it so much.
Ive never had :O
Will try :3

No, it's absolutely true. I worked there for a stint myself and it was proven in that article. That and I did do my own little version of McFries through a failed attempt to make poutine and guess what? Tastes just like McFries.

Well i've never noticed that, maybe it doesn't happen in australia or i just don't pay attention.

@SuperSize Me:

That is why you don't eat McDonalds for EVERY MEAL for EVERY DAY for TWO loving WEEKS. What the hell would you expect to happen? Having it once in a blue moon won't kill you and rape your family though.

@SuperSize Me:

That is why you don't eat McDonalds for EVERY MEAL for EVERY DAY for TWO loving WEEKS. What the hell would you expect to happen? Having it once in a blue moon won't kill you and rape your family though.
The last time I went to McDonald's was about ten years ago. My mom got a chicken sandwich and it had two roosterroaches in it. :D

I've had an occasional fast food burger since then(literally three) and each time was a mistake. I can eat a traditional burger fine. I don't know what crazy stuff McDonald's/Burger King put in their food, but it makes me really sick.

Yeah, I had a steakhouse burger a few days ago, and whatever the forget they put in those things, it gives me gas that lasts very long, and it's very bad. :(

Well i've never noticed that, maybe it doesn't happen in australia or i just don't pay attention.

It happens before the freezing, while they are still at the french fry factory. 

For my English class, a loving handicapped requirement, we have to read Grinding it Out, Fast Food Nation, Don't Eat This Book, and watch SuperSize Me.  An entire semester of fast food related essays.

i got a free mcflurry and a free coffee and a free year subscription to lovefilm :D

i got a free mcflurry and a free coffee and a free year subscription to lovefilm :D
Then you eat McDonalds way too much.

Then you eat McDonalds way too much.
no, actually my mum got those....

Then she eats McDonalds way too much.

Nope, absolutely hate the stuff. Get with the times.