Author Topic: The coolest damn dream youve ever had!  (Read 5203 times)

I had this dream where i could float but then when i saw this girl I liked in meh school i couldnt do  it so she got all mad then everybody dissapeared then I got abdcuted by aliens then all of the aliens turned in to my partially girlfriend then started to kiss me then i woke up :(

"It is more interesting to tell a dream then to hear one."

So just to let you know, a lot of these dreams might not be listened to, but it is still fun to tell :D

My friend that is a girl who i do not have any romantic and/or loveual feelings for and was black ( I knew her in kindergarten, transferred schools) was wearing some shoes with eyes. She told me to put them on, so I go to put them on, and they have teeh, and they would bite my feet off...I was awoken.

I was in a net with 3 gooey monsters, they had plasma footballs, and they were like light sabers, the middle was a metal ring, and then a glass ring came out and then ended in a metal tip on each side and the glass was filled with stuff....I was awoken.

I dreamed that I was falling, then I woke up and fell on the floor....I was obviously awoken.

THIS ONE IS INTERESTING I dreamed that I was walking downstairs into my wooden floor foyer. I noticed a bunch of fleas in my room as I turned around, and I noticed a squished snail on the stairs. Then when I get downstairs, I notice this HUGE cricket the size of my head, and I get scared and fall backwards, then it starts to race towards me faster then I thought it, so I crawled away, but it was faster then me, and when I woke up, I was crawling out of my bed so fast, I fell off the edge and banged my head on my T.V., I was so freaked out that I ran out of my room, about to scream.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

lolwow

apprently you can go clinically insane if you don't dream for a week or two.

Every night you have about 40 thoughts that are formed into dreams, some for like half a second, except only the extremely important ones you actually experience.Things that happen during a day can make you think about something, and then pictures and words are formed in your mind, and your brain makes a story for it to make sense of it.

BRAINPOP

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

lolwut

apprently you can go clinically insane if you don't dream for a week or two.
orly

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

lolwut

I was reely little and was in my crib and it was falling to nothingness(blackness, whatever the heck ya wanna call it) until I awoke. Had that one several times

Arent you happy its not nightmares? But cool dreams.  

My best dreams ARE nightmares...

I wake up feeling like crap, realizing that it actually was a dream. Don't you hate that? The rest of my day was spent thinking about her.  :panda:
You don't know how many times that has happened to me.
1. I was rich in my dream and I had a kickass computer. Wake up, still lame computer >:(
2. I was famous. Wake up, still me.
3. I was at home having fun doing stuff. Wake up, I'm at grandparents house.
4. I was about to get laid. Wake up, no one is sleeping with me.

Wow I didnt realize this thread would get soooo popular...