Author Topic: Newer face: WARREN! :D  (Read 13929 times)

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWUAA
WHATS WITH ALL THESE QUOTES? anyways LOL

Well actually, knowing Warren in real life, it was funny the day he came in and said:

"Scott, I- I'm a meme now..."

I died laughing.

But yeah, he's cool with it, so I did this.

We're not following him, only idiots would. We are stealing his face for our own OHM NOM NOMS.
Thanks Packer? :cookieMonster:

I think its stupid. And I would be totally pissed if I was Warren.
Nope.

I would be Laughing.
Yup.

wait a year for when some douche tries to bring it back, and everyone involved just groans

POST A loving PIC BISH

We're not following him, only idiots would. We are stealing his face for our own OHM NOM NOMS.

lulz

NOU i dont like that face it scares me ARRARRARSGFGGHF *barfs on warren*  ooooooppppsiiiies o.o

This and your last face (Niko Bellic) have sucked. You should go back to being good at this.

LATE EDIT: I figure I should probably rephrase that, because that doesn't explain anything.
What I really mean is it seems like you're not trying anymore. This is Blockland, and faces should be Blocko. One of the arguments you used in your Niko Bellic thread was that you had developed your own style. Well, newsflash(!), your style goes badly with Blockland. I don't think you should be making your own style, I think you should be trying to get as close as possible to Blocko.
Furthermore, this new decal is horrible. It's not Blocko, (even more so than other decals you've made before) it doesn't appear you tried at all, It's not symmetrical, the eyes are transparent, and one pupil is coming out of the eye.

Sure, this face might make a perfectly good cartoon character or something, but it in no way fits with Blockland.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:00:19 PM by TheWorm »

Lol. This was for the Warren fad. In no way shape or form did I think it good. I released cause Spation said so...

As for Niko, hey, I like me style and sometimes I make things detailed cause otherwise they suck. I mean the Blocko is fine and all, but for a character that you can closely relate the face to, how far can you go before Blocko draws the line to unidentifiable. Also, just my preference, I'm not making anyone download anything. :D 

Well actually, knowing Warren in real life, it was funny the day he came in and said:

"Scott, I- I'm a meme now..."

I died laughing.

But yeah, he's cool with it, so I did this.
i lol'd

For all the whores who are too lazy to check the loving failbin.

It's not symmetrical

All of these defaults aren't symmetrical, I had never thought it was important.

All of these defaults aren't symmetrical, I had never thought it was important.

-snip-
I don't know why you hosted all of those just in an attempt to try and make me look silly.
I'm not even going to respond about the ones from the meme package, but I will point out that the ones that were originally in the game have extremely similar sides or symmetrical sides. Two of the sides from a beard aren't going to be the same,  but if you split the mouths down the middle both of the sides would be the same. Both sides of the mustache's sides are the same, or only a few pixels different, and the eyes would be the same size minus the eye-patch I'm sure. And it's pretty essential that the eye-patch is only on one side, anyway. Same goes for the hair as I said about the beard. I'm not asking for anything dumb, like an eye-patch on two sides of the face for the sake of being symmetrical. I'm asking that the two sides of the face at least be similar.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:07:00 PM by TheWorm »

For all the whores who are too lazy to check the loving failbin.

Oh stuff that's scary...
<begins to quiver in fear in corner>