Author Topic: Status Mod! (V1)  (Read 14101 times)

So... What exactly does this even do?

with FFC it doesnt change yor name, it only outputs what you set your status to and nothing else

This actually adds your Status to the end of your name so you look as though you actually are... (e.g BRB)

For Example:

in game, my name is "Jamesking56" in White Writing

if I set my status to BRB (/brb) then my name goes red and my name is now "Jamesking56 [BRB]"

See? its better

Its Sets a Status, Try it Yourself!

I really like this, and I could use it alot.

I really like this, and I could use it alot.

Thank you Very Much!

o i get so it makes it so i have to type /status brb instead of just brb so technically its a BIG WASTE OF TIME

o i get so it makes it so i have to type /status brb instead of just brb so technically its a BIG WASTE OF TIME
You're forgetting about the people who aren't on the server, they dont hear chat you know. And it's /brb handicap.

Sounds ok, but it's already in FFC.

FFC is very abusive and crashs server's. Only idiot would wanna have that mod on there server.
What if people dont want the rest of the stuff in FFC?

What if people dont want the rest of the stuff in FFC?
Umm then just take ffc cut out all of the modding except for /status and presto!

And I also don't see how you can take credit for something when all you did was highlight and cut. Any person who ever touches a computer should be able to do that or they phail.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:54:30 PM by doomonkey »

Some people don't have the scripting knowledge to take out everything but the status command, this add-on is exclusively for status add-ons and will be more advanced with status in later versions.

Just tried it adn I like how it changes the name to red, so it stands out, and says look at me, I'm afk. :D

Intresting idea. Crappy script gives me an Idea.

OK!

Can I have some more ideas for V2 Please?

why shouldnt i download

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

OMFG!

OK!

Can I have some more ideas for V2 Please?
Make it so your status can be anything. ex: /status afk-sandwich.