Author Topic: What would you say to a girl that likes you?  (Read 4959 times)

dare them to make out with each other how pathetic
What? Get out of here! Shoo! You don't belong in this manly world of men if you don't enjoy watching women make out. Especially your class mates. Shoo I say!

1 girl liked me, but she was black, and fat. :(
That sucks. :(

1 girl liked me, but she was black, and fat. :(
tribal much?

I wouldn't go out with a black person :D

Anyway, Ive only ever had one person like me. And she was an ugbug

Call me tribal, fine, black chicks just aren't hot. =\

Also I'd say hay baby lets have love?

Some people are just not intrested in blacks. Some people are. It is all about preference.

I've had... 3 or 4 girls like me.
Refused to actually start a relationship with all of them. :D

I've had... 3 or 4 girls like me.
Refused to actually start a relationship with all of them. :D
all of whom were your sisters
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:40:04 PM by Phone »

all of whom were your sisters

In all seriousness though, one was really nice although skinny. (She was also a vegan) (Actually, I got pics of her :D)
One was a slut and is now an even bigger slut, she's also quite stupid so it took nothing more than a bit of brawn to impress her. I guess it wasn't really a love kind of like.
The third was asian and I don't remember much about because it was over 3 years ago, and I'm pretty sure there was another which escapes my head atm.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:50:14 PM by Vertzer »

NO, I FIXED MY GRAMMAR, REQUOTE :panda:

You still have an error, but as you wish.

Two girls like me as far as I know. The first one is a crazed (I swear she belongs in an insane asylum) blond who admitted the fact of liking me during English. I dislike blonds, and her horrible ADHD was a massive turnoff. She still likes me. 0_0. I liked the other one, which I later found out at the end of summer that she likes me too. I sat next to both of them in English, and they were good friends. The one I like is now my girlfriend, and the first is even more insane. Lucky me.